Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event is here!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I finished the first chain and there is no new quest waiting.

World
    Northisle
    every chain last 6 days m8... be patient

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I'm at step 2 of the "Bringing back memory" quest, where I need to get 50 eggs from the very long treasure search. My explorer brought 3 eggs and they don't seem to count towards the goal! What's up with that????

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacorla View Post
    I'm at step 2 of the "Bringing back memory" quest, where I need to get 50 eggs from the very long treasure search. My explorer brought 3 eggs and they don't seem to count towards the goal! What's up with that????
    Doesn't sound like a Very Long Search! The Very Long Treasure Search should bring back 5 Easter Eggs each time, try again and hopefully in 2 days time you'll get 5 eggs per explorer (or 1 day if you have a Savage Scout/Experienced Explorer!)
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I can't trade packed wheatfields anymore! Anyone know whether this was intentional and whether they will be tradable once again after the event?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I thought we'll be able to purchase aditional Fast Explorers (that the same rule as Veteran applies here) - just checked i can buy just one Explorer (with eggs). I did buy one last event but if we're able to buy aditional Vet why not Explorers.

I feel cheated now.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    They never suggested extra explorers. The extra vet was to ease people being upset about interactions with gem bought vets. No such interaction exists with the explorers (the 2 you can buy here doesn't interfere with the number you can buy for gems).

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Indeed. Just went back and checked. I should have read it more trough. But still for non gem buyers the offer is great - would be nice if we could buy more. Maybe next year.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am thoroughly confused. I only come on the forums when I'm stuck or don't understand something, I thought perhaps 500 eggs was a glitch and it wanted me to collect 50! I used the "complete with gems" shortcut and I think that was the end of the first quest chain. I then tried buying a few egg hunts with fish to get more, but from reading this thread I now realise why that didn't get me any more eggs.

I have been known to purchase additional content for online games, but this one just seems like it would be a black hole for my money. I've been playing for a year now - last year's Easter Event got me hooked - but I'm starting to feel like the sort of player they DON'T want.

I have to drop out of most events when I hit a snag - like getting friends to buff my buildings but my friends stopped playing months ago and I don't really want to add a collection of strangers. Or adventures I really struggle with because I "only" have two normal generals. I was looking forward to the Easter event... but I've just used all my hard-earned gems to complete the first quest chain and feel a bit daft.

I don't want to sound stroppy, but this might be the point I bow out gracefully from the game. The more I play, the more I feel like I'm missing the point or something.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegirl View Post
    Ask friends and guildmates to help you. It's a social game after all.
    And for those of us who prefer not to be in a guild? some of us like to play this ourselves and not having a guild for this puts us at a huge disadvantage where there sholdn't be one

Reply to Thread