Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event is here!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    This might help to other players:
    Before I get "deadly" acquire 800 egss quest, I had 493 eggs, 0 eggs acquired. My friend has 500 quest and 47 eggs (she acquired only 7 eggs during the quest).
    I land it to her 493, she completed the 500 quest, earned 110 eggs and loan to me back all together 650 eggs (493 mine and 157 of hers). From that moment I had 650 eggs acquired. Guild leader land 150 to me and the quest was completed. It might be that the point is for trade between friends not to be the same number of eggs.
    Try it with your friends.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    Cannot be changed to "own" as it wont take into account Eggs you had when it was first assigned to you. I believe it should read "gain an additional * Easter Eggs than your lowest Easter Egg storage point since you gained this quest". However the wording is a little long on that!
    What they should have done was use the 2 conditional requires. "own" as a check off. and an "acquire" as a check off.
    This has been used before in other quests. At least this will make it less confusing. "acquire" would still work as it should players can trade back and forth to get the counter. and then "own" requirement will still be there.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Old___Boy View Post
    Why has the packed wheat fields become untradeable!? Only reason I bought them was to trade during Easter event!!
    Any response on this????

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    4th day - no egg just hardwood and coins - why ?

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's a very vicious rabbit.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have waited 6 days now, but the next quest chain has not appeared yet. Would it be possible to kick-start it somewhere?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Have they stopped giving eggs on the medium treasure search? I only need 6 more to get my first egg hunt

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I find these treasure-search-egg-quests kinda questionable, it depends on random luck. I'm all happy with the 'gather 200 iron ore' stuff and the 'gain xx eggs by trading ' and all since these depend on yourself.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    If the 4th and final quest chain begins on 8th and the event finishes on the 11th, and you're unlucky enough to get the 'Acquire x number of eggs from medium/long/very long treasure search then will the event chain remain open for the 6 days to allow you to do this or will it stop as planned on the 11th?

To find the number of eggs required in 2.5 days is asking a lot in my opinion. Some clarification on this would be appreciated.

PS.... Judging by the various comments on this forum, it does seem to me that the Devs are clearly out of touch with most peoples experience of the game. Event quests are too overly-reliant on people trading vast quantities of resources with others. This is open to 'cheaters' profiteering. I understand that they have to be challenging but not to the point at which they seem to be atm. If your intention is to get people to 'purchase' gems then this is not the way to do it. You'll only succeed in driving people away from the game. People will only 'invest' in a game that they enjoy....

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckleBrother View Post
    If the 4th and final quest chain begins on 8th and the event finishes on the 11th, and you're unlucky enough to get the 'Acquire x number of eggs from medium/long/very long treasure search then will the event chain remain open for the 6 days to allow you to do this or will it stop as planned on the 11th?

To find the number of eggs required in 2.5 days is asking a lot in my opinion. Some clarification on this would be appreciated.

PS.... Judging by the various comments on this forum, it does seem to me that the Devs are clearly out of touch with most peoples experience of the game. Event quests are too overly-reliant on people trading vast quantities of resources with others. This is open to 'cheaters' profiteering. I understand that they have to be challenging but not to the point at which they seem to be atm. If your intention is to get people to 'purchase' gems then this is not the way to do it. You'll only succeed in driving people away from the game. People will only 'invest' in a game that they enjoy....
    I think i will get the "acquire 50 eggs from very long treasure search" quest for the fourth chain because i already got 3 other chains. The problem is explorers will not bring back any egg after 11th so the quest cannot be completed even if you have 3 normal explorers and 2 experience explorers.

Reply to Thread