Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event is here!

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

[Feedback] Easter Event is here!

You can find the news right here.

Please comment below.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Initial feedback that will crop up a lot:
    Quest chain 4 for each level bracket in peck_ed's guide here -> http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ter-Event-2013
    This chain should not have been an option for players to have straight up. The 'own X eggs' part at the end is crazy for players of the respective levels to achieve in the first week.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi fellow egghunters,

I have a comment about the egg hunt adventures. The first adventure I have gotten, I cannot start. You ask why? Well because I already have an adventure active (normal kind with a general). Why is there a limit on the adventures I can do at the same time, while there are no generals needed for the easter egg adventures? Seems a bit silly if you ask me, since you only need to pick up eggs in the easter egg adventures. Is there any way that this can be changed?

World
    Northisle
    i deleted Sabotage adv from mystake ....it's imposibble to get one back ? cause my next chain maybe will be stucked...how can i get one more ??? or i get from the chain when will start ?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Blackjaguar : you can buy it for 1 fish from the easter event section of the ingame shop.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    @ Blackjaguar (and Thrade)
    Only if you deleted the item (the map in your starmenu), you will be able to buy it again and then start the adventure. If you cancelled the adventure (so you actually started it and then cancelled it) you are NOT able to return to it. So I do hope it was the first you did

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Event looks great, but my island keeps disconnecting, I have to refresh page every 15 minutes or so...
    And I have a question - can I buy and do egg-hunting adventures form the shop, or will I need to save them for quests? They are only 1x each, so I'm a bit worried.

World
    Northisle
    i bought her for 1 fish and deleted by mystake...i wonder if on my next chain the one with Sabotage adv ...the first mission ..they will give me
    that adv ? or must take it from merchant ? cause i cant...only 1 it's possible...it cannot be ....cannot be stucked for an adv that i can take it
    for 1 fish only 1 time .... must have 3 times ....not 1...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    You will get it during the chain if you happen to get that chain (you get a chain at random). The ones in the shop are only for just-in-case.

World
    Northisle
    thnx mate ...you saved my day ..lol now i must wait 5 days for the next chain :P

Reply to Thread