Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Event

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerys_TarGaryen View Post

if it [the image in the OP] is correct then i cannot complete the first quest at all as it will take 10 days to find 50 eggs and in a 6 day quest how is that possible?

If a chain is not completed in 6 days the next one should simply appear as a regular "Waiting Quest", at least according to everything I've read. Some chains are much quicker than others too so they will, I hope, balance in the end.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerys_TarGaryen View Post
    i second what Glavosjek said
    I know ... I just complement that 3 regular explorers are max number you can have

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    3 Regular explorers will find the 50 in 8 days.
    By this time, yes, you will have received the start of the next chain, which will be in your 'waiting' queue. You will be able to finish the first chain, and the second chain will activate. You're a smidge behind, but it's all still entirely doable, and your second chain might be one of the much easier ones.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    are there different chains? I too have to find 50 eggs which will take 8 days with 3 reg explorers

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    There are several chains Drunken_Abbot, have a look here for the early translations: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ter-Event-2013

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    cheers, found it just after i posted...did those actions in the wrong order

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi there

I'm in much the same situation, i need to find 20 eggs through the medium treasure search, and from the table above I'm not holding my breathe...

I have been running 3 normal explorers on medium searches since the event began and have yet to find 1 egg let alone 20, so as I see it and if it is anything like my luck on other such events (4 winds) I might never find a single egg...making it imposable to finish this chain at all

Seems far to luck based to me

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SparHawke View Post
    Hi there

I'm in much the same situation, i need to find 20 eggs through the medium treasure search, and from the table above I'm not holding my breathe...

I have been running 3 normal explorers on medium searches since the event began and have yet to find 1 egg let alone 20, so as I see it and if it is anything like my luck on other such events (4 winds) I might never find a single egg...making it imposable to finish this chain at all

Seems far to luck based to me
    I feel sorry for you. I really do. Another bad quest design based on luck.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrade View Post
    3 your second chain might be one of the much easier ones.
    "might". LOL. for the unlucky ones who get the "acquire 800" or "500" and getting stuck at get finding eggs with explorers. LOL.

terrible terrible quest designing.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    This is where a good guild comes in handy.. be a part of one for a long time and earn trust with your fellows and borrowing 800 eggs is really simple.. but explorer quests.. well your on your own there. It's as if BB want you to shell out for speedy explorers with gems or gold or something.

Reply to Thread