Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dock, ships, and more land..

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    What the island really needs is another tier, past exotic wood and granite. If we can have floating houses around the edge of the map, why not add some sort of resource there too?
    There's always plenty of room for improvement, and lots of suggestions like having smaller buildings. Bigger adventures with no time limits. Level 50+ content or remove the level 50 quests that give xp only rewards.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Ok, so make it another island, reached by building a dock for 10k granite, 15k exo and 25k tools. Lvl requirement: 45
    In addition to some 50 more building spaces there's ONE granite quarry (lvl 46, 20k marble 8k exo 14k tools(12h search to find on normal geologist)
    , maybe 3 more copper mines , and a mix of hardwood/few exo trees too. (exo cutter lvl 40 building, 2500 coins, 10000 hardwood planks, 6000 tools)

Additional new building: Mansion, only buildable on this new island. Lvl 1 providing 50 more population, 60 at lvl 2, 70 at lvl 3, 80 at lvl 4, and 100 at lvl 5.
    Cost: 295 gems. Market place only building.

anything else to add? :P

World
    Sandycove
    It is totally rediculous that you can get every possible structure except a granite mine, or at the very least a way to convert marble to granite (excluding special events).

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think its too much tools and granite,and i think it would be good if a lvl requiremend be maybe 20-50 and it would be good if ships may have levels like soldiers in barraks but if ship is small he can transport 100 soldiers... However,i think and small level can enjoy ships too like a big levels

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I agree with you MsMacbeth, I'm at full capacity with liciences and don't even have the room to move things about for better productivity, more land would be great.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegirl View Post
    Part of the game play is learning to manage the land that you're given. I don't think we should have multiple islands. It'll make the game much harder to manage. Not to mention the increased strain on the servers will cause horrific lag!
    I still have 15 unused licences (and several available from the shop if I want them) My economy on my island runs beautifully 24/7. Adding ships/ other islands is a great idea to make it more interesting and give us more of a challenge to manage a growing economy. Game needs something once you get to a certain level to keep you interested

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I take it you have lots of fields and wells?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    settlers was about expanding 9 sectors is childs play

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure if this was aimed at me or not but no. I have a lot less than most. I have room left to build - but it's about having more to do to keep people interested. i'm at the stage now where I'm doing less because there's less to do

Reply to Thread