Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] Test Server

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    i participated in test, but found out that my whole guild on north isle got the same gifts, why bother to test the test server when everyone gets the same reward anyway?

World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Settlers,
    please join our load tests and get a chance to receive nice rewards on live servers.
    The goal is quite simple: play as much as you can. If the login queue is crowded,
    it’s even better, because this means that there is high activity.

In case the load is high enough, we will send some gifts to all active players in the
    regular live game worlds. We need around 5.000 players.

Update 03/28, 14:50: We have over 5.000 players online right now, which are performing over 26.000 clicks/actions per minute.
    We went over 5,000 players, meaning others couldn't actually log on, so that's why everyone got them
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFairy View Post
    Iolanthe... that seems like a great idea... There are a few that are making genuine mistakes...

Then there seems to be a large proportion that is just there to get their rewards and to troll. I somehow do not think those will change their behavior, especially as the BB people that did show up in chat seemed unable/unwilling to ban them. Thankfully the ignore command works on test, too. I still wish we could just click on people's name to add them to the ignore list... Whenever there are stresstests on the testserver I really, really wish for it

I will amend that... They finally did start banning people after 30m+ of trolling... Not that I think they will care as they'll still get the rewards
    The Mods were there as well, and handing out bans, but both BB and the Mods did have their work cut out at that time. I ended up trying to answer help questions rather than actually stress test for very long, and it was difficult to keep up with that too. With 6k people on the server and probably a high proportion of people that were there for the first time, chaos is virtually inevitable.

Reply to Thread