Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Adventuring!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Speed Adventuring!

Think you are the greatest adventurer in the game? Prove it here!

The challenge is to see who can complete the adventures in the game the fastest. You use the timer that is started when the adventure begins and the challenge ends when the "return home" window pops up. Video proof is required, clearly showing the timer when the adventure is completed.

Outlaws in 50 minutes by Isambard.
    Secluded Experiments in 4 hours and 47 minutes! By klickit, bagelman and Lisa72.
    Stealing From the Rich in 45 minutes by cookinfat
    Traitors in 50 minutes by Isambard

Interesting to note that Traitors and Outlaws can both be done in 50 minutes. Outlaws has 100 more recruits lost (about 20% more) but has MUCH better loot!

So, post your best times, with proof, and I will update this thread as new records are set!
    Last edited by Isambard; 21.04.13 at 19:05. Reason: New Record!

World
    Sandycove
    I was gearing up for DB and the extra cav helped lol

Outlaws in 52 mins
    Some they learn, some thy burn...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Secluded Experiments

Hi All,

I've attached a screen shot of 3 members of our guild (Madness Inc) who have completed Secluded Experiments with 9 days, 19 hours and 13 minutes remaining on the counter.

The 3 players are klickit, bagelman and Lisa72.

This thread seemed like the perfect place!
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 01.04.13 at 12:22.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    SE in less than 5 hours? Wow, that is insane!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi everyone,

My generals did a witch of the swamp (2 day adventure) with 2 days, 5 hours and 46 minutes left. That means they did it in -5h 46m.

That is speedadventuring taken to completely new dimensions. It's not fast, not finished *in no time*, nope it's much better then that. My generals can finish an adventure with more time on the clock then there is at the start. This is how it happened.

During the easter-event my generals have been doing lots and lots of witchhunts. They heard a rumour the witches had a potion that could turn stone into eggs, which of course would be *very interesting*!

They didn't find such en eggcellent potion, but they did find something else: A Speed Adventuring-spell! It did take them a couple of tries, and there were some incidents and accidents. However I can proudly say my generals can do magic now! It takes them a lot of energy, so they cant do it often, more then once a week is out of the question. But once a week, when the sun isn't watching (magic is a dark art, always happens at night) my generals get together and perform the speedadventurespell. And see what it brings them, finishing an adventure before it has even started!
    Attached Images

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    That is certainly a, um, "unusual" way of winning!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Unusual it is, but the image I posted is real.

It does happen at night, and only once a week. It's not magic though, but maintenance.

The timer for the adventures apparently is not paused, but instead they do add 12 hours or so. I started the witch just before maintenance started. The next morning I defeated the witch (not fast at all) and still there was more time then the initial 2 days.

And during maintenance the barracks keep working and wounded generals do heal. That makes it really easy to speed-adventure once a week.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think we should all make a gentleman's agreement that we do not use this "loophole" when competing for speed adventuring.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just had a ls for SE the other day on a SE that only took about 3½ hour. It should be said though he have 3 vets going for him and the entire army was standing ready for action.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Stealing from the Rich solo in 45 mins, could be done faster I think.

the 'Quest Complete' ribbon didn't show up for about a minute, but I took a pic of that too
    Attached Images

Reply to Thread