Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cant log on

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Cant log on

Is anyone else having problems logging in right now ? I have been trying to log back in for over 30 minutes again after being logged out for no reason and now its saying there is an error and the game cannot be started. I have tried using Chrome, firefox and IE and they are all doing the same.

Thanks

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmegavin View Post
    Is anyone else having problems logging in right now ? I have been trying to log back in for over 30 minutes again after being logged out for no reason and now its saying there is an error and the game cannot be started. I have tried using Chrome, firefox and IE and they are all doing the same.

Thanks
    It says "an error was detected on this zone, please try again" so abit strange. I don't normally have these problems for this long sometimes maybe takes 5 minutes to log in but never this long.

Is there anyone from BB who can help me here ? or tech team anything as I joined a lootspot so now the person is stuck waiting and they are ready to finish it which isn't fair.

World
    Newfoundland
    Sounds like you're suffering from this. Hopefully at 2AM GMT the script will unlock you again.

Do you know the name of the player in game that is waiting for you? We can pass a message on for you
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    Sounds like you're suffering from this. Hopefully at 2AM GMT the script will unlock you again.

Do you know the name of the player in game that is waiting for you? We can pass a message on for you
    Hiya mate, yes it's sacred_ground in the KPA guild.. that would be great if you could.. Thanks and hopefully it will be sorted by later then..

World
    Newfoundland
    Your message has been passed on!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    Your message has been passed on!
    OK thanks, at least he will know now and I will wait until the morning now I guess. From that thread it seems to be quite a widespread problem.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    doesn't that make it 3am as clocks go forward for most of us today?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    doesn't that make it 3am as clocks go forward for most of us today?
    Looks like it just ran, so 2AM GMT
    Last edited by peck_ed; 01.04.13 at 01:13.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Arghhh it's happened again now, this is becoming a joke, twice in 3 days ?? have they got a fix for this as it's proper messing my game up now and this aint right.. I have spent alot of money playing here so I want answers now.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmegavin View Post
    Arghhh it's happened again now, this is becoming a joke, twice in 3 days ?? have they got a fix for this as it's proper messing my game up now and this aint right.. I have spent alot of money playing here so I want answers now.
    Not even a reply from BB or an apology, nice to know how BB treat there loyal players who have spent and supported this game for over a year, and also stuck on level 50 for a long time now.. Guess it's time to quit soon then, but then that's what BB want I guess as they have already had my money now so if I quit they can get a new player in my place and start over again with fresh people for fresh money.. Well that's how it certainly feels anyway.

Unable to use account for 2 days out of three, no replies. No level upgrades even a temp one to help level 50 players like myself, whats going on.. ANSWERS PLEASE BB

Reply to Thread