Thread: Cant log on

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I can not log one with my e mail. and dont get in to the game

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmegavin View Post
    Not even a reply from BB or an apology, nice to know how BB treat there loyal players who have spent and supported this game for over a year, and also stuck on level 50 for a long time now.. Guess it's time to quit soon then, but then that's what BB want I guess as they have already had my money now so if I quit they can get a new player in my place and start over again with fresh people for fresh money.. Well that's how it certainly feels anyway.

Unable to use account for 2 days out of three, no replies. No level upgrades even a temp one to help level 50 players like myself, whats going on.. ANSWERS PLEASE BB
    itsmegavin, have you sent a ticket in to Support? They'll be your best route to a BB reply, rather than on the forums
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    And its happened again..... this time at 2.08am so that will be a full 24 hours without service I guess ??? I have sent a ticket to support and look forward to hearing what they have to say for themselves, but this is really becoming a joke now.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cant log in! Yesterday I get a message who said like this " the client was unable to load a data file. Delete your browser...." and today I no longer can log in.

Reply to Thread