Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can't cancel Guild Quest

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello guys,

This issue is known, the dev team has been working on a fix.
    This will be fixed and applied to a new game version. Unfortunately, I do not have a date yet.

Best

BB_Dantesama

I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    No offense Dantesama, but the dev team really needs to re-think their strategy of testing fixes on the test server and then still having people wait for a month before the real game is updated. This means a whole month of misery for the players. That is just not acceptable for a game where you expect people to have fun.

That is my opinion anyway.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post
    Hello guys,

This will be fixed and applied to a new game version. Unfortunately, I do not have a date yet.

Best

BB_Dantesama

Today I cancelled our guild quest since we've been at 11/12 for a while...

But then soon as I refreshed...

It came back.

Is there not a manual work around where you/support can cancel/remove/complete and take away reward for the mean time while you fix?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    so far I have spent 2 x gem finish and over 400 gold coin in getting quests done that would have been cancelled in guild, I hope we get compensation for this horrible bug. An i agree with the sentiment that it really needs to be turned around faster when every player in a guild is affected.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Seriously, you want compensation because you chose to spend gems to finish a guild quest? Jeez...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniped View Post
    so far I have spent 2 x gem finish and over 400 gold coin in getting quests done that would have been cancelled in guild, I hope we get compensation for this horrible bug. An i agree with the sentiment that it really needs to be turned around faster when every player in a guild is affected.
    I wouldn't get your hopes up, we were one of the guilds that couldn't do the guild quests for two months due to the previous issue with them and we didn't get anything.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post
    Hello guys,

Best

BB_Dantesama

So stock cut and paste response there and only two weeks late? We know the dev team have been working on a fix, as we saw it two weeks ago on test! I don't have a problem with the fact a date isn't known by the way... but to respond like this after such a long time just further proves the point that your communication regarding bugs on the forum is severely lacking.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Ah, another Pirates quest waiting.... joy! I'm so glad the devs have a fix for that bug.

Pfffffffrt.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    Seriously, you want compensation because you chose to spend gems to finish a guild quest? Jeez...
    The resources where used to get around a bug, and would not have been spent if the cancel function was working. so I think compensation is due. Your trolling is not appreciated.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well done to BB for fixing it so that the guild creator can now cancel guild quests (for those of us that do get guild quests)

However - earlier those members that were admin (or whatever you have named them, ie the membership tier below the guild creator) could also cancel them. Could we also have this back, pretty please. Surely cancellation of quests should come under the remit of guild administrators?

Reply to Thread