Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Must be time for a new dev diary?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post
    It is planned Dorkan, you should get a new dev diary very soon.
    The Q&A Backstage video should also be available in the next few days.

Will let you guys know when we have the green light.
    Dantsedama,
    Its two weeks ago that you sayd, the new diary will be released soon.
    What is soon ?
    Can you please give us a date for this ?

And i hope, really hope for BB, they will release some new things, like new level for >50, new adventures, etc.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    As all the suggestions from the video were for future plans, could these 7 new buildings be merged into 1 building with expansion possibilities? Then it will be less of a pain demolishing buildings to make room if your island is a bit crowded.
    Why should people who spent so many gems and time+resources levelling up have to make sacrifices? Spending money for the developers to improve the game should not have disadvantages.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Orca45 View Post
    Dantsedama,
    Its two weeks ago that you sayd, the new diary will be released soon.
    What is soon ?
    Can you please give us a date for this ?

And i hope, really hope for BB, they will release some new things, like new level for >50, new adventures, etc.
    I hope Dantesama can give an answer to this !

World
    Newfoundland
    Really guys, just drop this thread as they obviously not going to answer. They don't care so why should I?
    Not really the best attitude to have there, easy example against this is the Veteran General situation during the Easter Event, player feedback got that changed.

A lot of the bug fixes take time, which is why they often appear on test first, however they have the easy route of resetting everyone's account on test, not so easy to implement them on live, which is likely why it takes far longer for them to appear here

The forum information does get read and the feedback falls into the department best to deal with it
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Not going to write the list of issues where the devs are not listening. There's a long history of people repeatedly asking questions which could easily be answered if they were listening.

But back to the topic: Do we get a new dev-diary soon? There is some new content on facebook, but someone had to send me the link because I dont use facebook myself. It's no problem facebook is 1 or 2 days ahead of the forum, but BB should not exclusively post there while they always refer to the forum for official news. So, a papermill and a bookmaker, I'm counting on an update on those within days.

And if the devs could manage to squeese out a few words on some bug fixes (guild-quests, messages quest finished popping up over and over again... ) pretty pretty please....

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree, we are well overdue a dev diary that lays out a roadmap on where the game is going or not going as may be the case. I am an 'endgame' player who is left field building like many others. Give me a bit of hope that there is a reason coming for me not to quit, worthless mini-adventures and trivial bugfixes do not count. Raise the level cap, it's not reinventing the wheel!! Prove to me that all BBs time is not being spent on Anno...

Questions that need to be answered...

When is PVP due?
    When will we be able to accrue more XP after level 50?
    Why is the game still labelled as 'Beta' when it clearly is not? If it were truly in beta gems would not be available (as per the Anno online beta) or would be free.
    Why can we not have more room on our islands?
    When are the science levels due?
    Why is the game development so slow??

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I hope BB will respond on this topic, they promisse with "SOON", but it takes, weeks, months even a year.

Reply to Thread