Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [BUG] Server Zone Crashed - Can't Login

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    6 months & still an issue????? why sell gems when using them causes the buyers to lose the game??

BB you really do need to get your fingers out of your ears & listen to players rather than just looting them

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    i hope we'll get some reimbursement for that. What a waste. Expensive buildings running without buff, not finished adv or bought ls and not be able to finish. amazing

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do you honestly think BB cares??

This happened on the test server but it got fixed there within a week...BB's support is less than useless at the best of times so do not expect this to be fixed anytime soon

If players really do want things fixed they need to stop spending cash..its that simple..but as long as people are paying for a game that is bugged them BB will do nothing..this they have proven time & time again

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Got the same problem, except I wasn't moving anything! Tried clearing the cache and then a different browser and still no luck. Any ideas guys?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i've been logged out since this morning. have tried clearing cache, different browsers, different computers, etc and have messaged support still no fix and am in the middle of doing sotv

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Managed to log in this morning at 06:00, guess they did an update!

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by geggy5010 View Post
    Managed to log in this morning at 06:00, guess they did an update!
    There's a script that runs each night around the 3am change of game day, which picks up most of the lockouts so in an ideal situation that's when your problem will get resolved, and if not, the server zone lockout should appear on a list for BB so they can take further action.
    Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to pick up generals that go missing in transit.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Sandycove
    I´m getting this bug now! Maybe its because I have just deleted 50 silos ?

I might just delete everything and quit!
    Last edited by gajodoporto; 09.06.13 at 12:02.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    You guys problem are the least, and nothing compared to what REALLY can happen.. It have happened to me myself :-(

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ighlight=miciz

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunhof View Post
    You guys problem are the least, and nothing compared to what REALLY can happen.. It have happened to me myself :-(

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ighlight=miciz
    I toke the time to read the whole thread and i´m amazed how BB deal with this.
    Its ridiculous that a lvl50 player must start from scratch and yet no decent compensation.

This morning I was talking to our guild leader about him deleting almost all wheat production chain because its not profitable, its easier to buy wheat from trade office, so I told him I was gonna do the same thing, and so I did. I deleted 50 silos, 50 farms, and a couple of mills, all at level 5 of course and started selling those silos in to. then we were talking the endless copper mines, and I was thinking in buying the 3 of them. Then bamm error! tried changing browers, deleting all caches, even changing OS, same problem.

Now, should I spend the money in 3 endless copper mines after all this? ...I mean ..

Seems they dont care or dont work at sundays lol, still no response and im it will be a lame response. I just hope later today when that script runs, my island is back to where it was.

Closed Thread