Reply to Thread

Thread: coins

Maxman2012

coins

the game needs a way to get gold coins early on, many upgrades needs gold coins. its impossible to upgrade things because I can't get gold coins

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    The early quests give you everything you need to level up. Follow the quests - don't do too many upgrades before the end of the tutorial at level 17.

Maxman2012
    Ok thanks. Why do upgrades cost so much coin when coins are so hard to come by?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxman2012 View Post
    Ok thanks. Why do upgrades cost so much coin when coins are so hard to come by?
    I think this is part of teaching you to make the most of your licences and not have so many of the lesser things like pinewood sawmills that you have likely made a lot of at the earlier level in the game
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Later on in the game, you can earn coins via adventures. You can start producing your own coins and you have an economy producing so much resources that you don't mind selling e.g. 2000 fish for a lousy 8 coins. it remains hard to earn enough coins for all the upgrades, but that's about the only real challenge this game has; I'd like to keep it that way

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The best way to earn coins, from what I've experienced so far, is to trade. Work the numbers, some people don't know how to price their goods appropriately: snipe these and put it again at TO for a higher price. Coins production is not worth the trouble for the vast majority of players, I wouldn't advise you to go that route. Of course, someone may have found a way to have it be really worth - I haven't so far.

Reply to Thread