Reply to Thread

Thread: New Islands and ships

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

New Islands and ships

Ive been playing over a year and in that time have filled my island completely with buildings and used all my licences. A few floating houses dont release new licences as all of my houses were replaced with residences bought through the gem shop ages ago and they free up a relatively small amount of space.

What the game really needs is to live up to its name 'settlers' and allow players to build ships and sail to - and colonise - new islands with new resources each new island accompanied by so many new building licences which can be used on that island...this could then also involve building cargo ships to ferry goods back to island one and battle ships to fend off the many pirates who seem to inhabit the world of the settlers.

A few new buildings is no substitute for colonising new lands which would be the best way of keeping this player hooked when he reaches level 50.

Incidentally can we also get some auto rebuild feature on certain mines and resource producers like wheatfields and wells...I hate coming into the game in a morning and finding not only has my wheat or water been exhausted but then that I have to spend some considerable time replace those features when they could have been queued and replaced overnight.

Much as I would love to I cant actually live settlers 24 hours a day so some advanced new management features would be very welcome to keep the game fresh.

Thanks and regards. MJ
    Last edited by MaelstromJ; 14.04.13 at 17:36.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    This was one of the earlier suggestions and would make things more iteresting
    +1

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Simmilar thread I've post now, that's a great idea

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    In my eyes you should be able to colonize a second island when you reach level 50, or the current island you become larger.

Ships somehow would be awesome, but then should be the question how to use them? It looks nice as decoration if you see ships sailing over the seas but if it has no meaning. Bringing ships to adventures won't work for the most adventures.

Reply to Thread