Reply to Thread

Thread: plus 1 thread with suggestions

World
    Sandycove

plus 1 thread with suggestions

First of all there should be a sticky topic for suggestions about the game, maybe it would be easier for everybody. We wouldnt repeat ourselfs to much
    • A new building to stop/start production (ex. all fishermans, etc), and create special buffs.
    • Increase the 25 troops limit in barracks.
    • An option (like the shift key) to stop the adventure map moving while selecting a general from the star menu. (if you do lots of big map adventures, you know what I mean).
    • More adventures..
    • Bigger map (I dont want to own the game world lol, but with 2 friarys and 3/4 stables, 10/15 bakerys, tell me where should I put so many farms/mills/silos/watermills). Maybe like in Anno where we have many islands? Or a tool to delete trees? Put watermills on water, not houses :/ It will save a lot of space.
    • An option for fish refills, I dont use any mine or refill except this one. Its boring.
    • More levels. Or let us keep the XP in star menu (I would have millions by now).
    • Removing all buffs messages with 1 click. Swapin 100 plus baskets its boring to remove 100 notifications/messages 1 by 1.

As a lvl50 player for some time now, this is what gets me boring in the game. If i remember something else I´ll add it here.
    Last edited by gajodoporto; 15.04.13 at 09:46.

Reply to Thread