Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Level 50 and wasted xp from adventures

World
    Sandycove

Level 50 and wasted xp from adventures

Most of us are still doing adventures after level 50, but the xp is such a waste

How about introducing a system which enables us to save and spend the wasted xp in the merchant for resources etc?

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    That would be good, trade xp for items for level 50s until more levels are added.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    i disagree... yet giving level 50 people more advantage over everyone else.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean_S View Post
    i disagree... yet giving level 50 people more advantage over everyone else.
    Not sure that's an advantage as they still have to earn it, just like they also put the effort into getting to 50 in the first place
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    And how would a level 50 having "more advantage" make any difference to you anyway?

Totally nonsensical comment.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Trading XP is such good idea, I'd buy it for sure!

World
    Newfoundland
    It would be an advantage in that they'd have access to yet more resources and therefore a tighter stranglehold on the TO. The only way this could work is if everyone had the option to trade in their XP from adventures, and even then....what's the point?

I understand that level 50 players are frustrated and that BB seem to be ignoring the 'end game' issue, but saying 'give us more stuff' doesn't really solve anything for anyone.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegirl View Post
    It would be an advantage in that they'd have access to yet more resources and therefore a tighter stranglehold on the TO. The only way this could work is if everyone had the option to trade in their XP from adventures, and even then....what's the point?

I understand that level 50 players are frustrated and that BB seem to be ignoring the 'end game' issue, but saying 'give us more stuff' doesn't really solve anything for anyone.
    Doh unable to block players on here

When you hit level 50 icegirl and you realise doing adventures is just wasting XP maybe you will understand the frustration them players face. As lets be honest when you reach that level besides adventures there is not much to do, so why should you not be able to exchange it for something? until BB get there [ Censored ] in to gear and add some more levels I think it is the perfect compromise.

A level 50 player at the moment is like an old race horse... BB have got as much money they can out of it and now they just want to put it to sleep and find some nice young new horse it can make money from.

No self censorship please,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 17.04.13 at 16:50.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PChamps View Post
    Doh unable to block players on here

When you hit level 50 icegirl and you realise doing adventures is just wasting XP maybe you will understand the frustration them players face. As lets be honest when you reach that level besides adventures there is not much to do, so why should you not be able to exchange it for something? until BB get there [ Censored ] in to gear and add some more levels I think it is the perfect compromise.

A level 50 player at the moment is like an old race horse... BB have got as much money they can out of it and now they just want to put it to sleep and find some nice young new horse it can make money from.

No self censorship please,
    peck_ed
    Au contraire, mon frere. Happy for you to be the first.

I'm level 49. I'm also not stupid, so am able to comprehend the fact that XP is wasted once you hit the level cap. But that's what it is. A cap. Everyone wants something for nothing. Why not spend more time pressuring BB into making sure you can advance beyond the cap rather than expecting more resources to be handed to you on a plate?
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I fail to see any suggestions in this thread, its obvious that BB need to introduce something for level 51+ players for them to have a reason to keep getting xp in the first place. At the moment you can only improve your island with loot from adventures. And the point of improving your island is to do more adventures.

Another tier would be a good start, and it can't take that long to design and implement.

If they don't want to give what so many have been asking, they should just say that level 50 is as far as we will ever go.

Reply to Thread