Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] BB Q&A Video

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    My comments.... copied from another post....
    Yes it's great that you will be introducing a new skills system with new buildings as it gives us something to look forward to, but where do we put them, and will we be getting new licenses or be allowed to buy more than the current limit?

One thing I picked up on was that one person said that these would be available for everyone and later there would be new buildings and end game content for level 50s........do we assume then that the level cap will be remaining at 50 for the foreseeable future and we will be forced to wait until new content is rolled out to everyone else before we see anything??

As for the comment made about ppl enjoying the End of the World event....I do hope that BB have listened to feedback and acted on it before releasing another event like that.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    WE NEED A NEW DEV DIARY UPDATE!!! Seriously it's been 5 months since the last one, which was nothing special...

Implement something useful in the game in terms of either pvp, lvl cap, island expansion or something that will keep all lvl 50 players occupied and will bring more revenue for you since there will be something worth spending gems on...

The way i see the Dev team going it's time to go on vacation and come back in Fall for another useless update on what to expect for 2014???

Reply to Thread