Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Restore Gunhof's Island

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    BB keeps a log of the buildings you have and the levels, I know this as I had to reset and they gave me a list of what I had, they also gave me enough materials to rebuild to the same level as before and all the XP to get me back to the level I was at, keep on talking to support and make yourself a real pain until they give you everything you need and then more to compensate for time wasted
    That confirms things then - and that anyone in the same situation should keep on at support until satisfied.

I wonder why they don't make that information available to players in the economy overview? I'd quite like a list of everything I've got and what level it's at. Easy to miss out a building when upgrading and helpful not to have to count up farms, wells, etc when calculating resource chains.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Anothing thing I've done is take screen shots of my island so if I need to rebuild again I know where everything goes

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Believe me i have complained ALOT to get my ressources back, but only got a fraction on what i have spend :-(

I dont get why you got your stuff back, and i cant OMG what a kind of a support is that LOL.. I have now got stuff back to rebuild until lvl 3, but all knows the expensive stuff is to upgrade further, an have bought tons of silos/noble deeds on trades, but have got none of them back.

Which supporter did you talked to Steve1077 ? I talked to tatiana..

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont get why they treat players different, and i also know for sure they got a copy of my island, since they could give me some of my stuff back, like castles/decorations and other almost useless stuff.. Im more interested in my nobles and my granite i have used on upgrading 50 silos to lvl 5, and all my gold production at lvl 4-5..

And ofc i would love to get my lvl back, i started at lvl 1 again, and had to conquer my island back LOL.. Not cool at all..

I hope BB_ravel sees this post, and maby can do the difference :-) I have mailed her

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I sent you a PM

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    wow, i cant believe what happening to you, is the supporting system really that bad? i also paid money for this game and now i have to think about a nice day i move a building then my island freeze and BB will tell me " ok now you have 2 option, reset the whole things or get the hell out of this game?" what kind of supporting like that?

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyTheWise View Post
    wow, i cant believe what happening to you, is the supporting system really that bad? i also paid money for this game and now i have to think about a nice day i move a building then my island freeze and BB will tell me " ok now you have 2 option, reset the whole things or get the hell out of this game?" what kind of supporting like that?
    Without posting something I am not allowed and going in to much details yes support can be quite bad. I was told if you use the move feature to move a building you will lose all levels on that building (i.e. if level 5 it will go back to level 1 when you move) we all know that is not true hence the reason it is more expensive to move a higher level building. So it is a little bit of a worry to hear such things from support.

3 days on from this post (a lot longer from the day of the reset) and Gunhof still is no further forward. I hope support are looking into this, I am checking his island on a daily basis (yes i am nosey lol) and hope it will be looking as good as it once was very soon.

BB quick to take with one hand (money) but slow to help with the other... disgraceful

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

I'm afraid this is a very unfortunate and complicated problem that hopefully won't be repeated, I also hope the 66k Gems will help restore your island back to its former glory.

If you need further assistance please communicate with support .

[Thread closed]

Good luck,
    Sinister-King

Closed Thread