Reply to Thread

Thread: develpment

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

develpment

Will this game be developed any more or will it "die" when Anno goes live? At the moment I feel like I wasting my time!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    They're different games, and they'll have different devs (same company, but different individuals).
    They're different franchises, and I'm under the impression this one is doing alright. No reason to think it will die. The games have similarities, but aren't the same.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    We have to look and see
    Last edited by Kavoan; 26.04.13 at 07:55.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    How to save the Settlers in 3 easy moves.

I know a lot of people that have just given up on this game; the only reason I’m still playing is because I have been a settler’s fanatic for 13 years. If you make the following changes it should help satisfy most players.
    1) Produce 5 settlers every 15 mins instead of one, this will raise the pace of the game. An example would be, you could replace a garrison in roughly 12 hours including training, in stead of it taking days.
    2) Cap the price of a normal general to 3000 gold coins; it will not keep the costs in line with the battle hardened and veteran. Going by the cost of gold coins in the shop it works out at 10,500 gems, the next would cost you 17.500 gems and your last a staggering 70.000 gems. If you’re worried about people not buying from the shop remember they still need fast generals. Currently your prices for normal generals are absolutely ridiculous.
    3) Gold Mines Make them more realistic and have 4 coins per ingot instead of 4 ingots for 1 coin. Most players run short of resources through out the game, this change wont make a massive difference but it will allow some trading.

All in all these small changes will make the overall game run much more smoothly, and should help to keep more players interested.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm hoping that BB will take some of the ideas from anno and add them to settlers. A lot of players like myself would love another island and in anno we can.

Reply to Thread