Reply to Thread

Thread: Transfer guild leadership

World
    Sandycove

Transfer guild leadership

At the moment there is no way of currently doing this other than maybe booting everybody out of the guild and giving the guild house to another if you used gems to purchase (dunno if they are actually tradeable so that's just a theory) and even if you did that all gold spent on member rises is wasted and the guild has to be remade

Please add in a method of doing this so guild leaders such as myself who are bored with the game yet feel a sense of duty to all the members that joined there guild can pass leadership on and leave the game without having a guilty conscience.

I've seen numerous guilds now having to disband as the leader has stopped logging in and its a crap way of ending your time in settlers and this is the only game I've ever played where this happens.

Guilds are more than a building on someone's map as you know so please change the current system to allow us to pass them on.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i've had this thought in mind for sometime too
    We should be able to elect another guild member to take over for any length of time for such reasons as people taking vacation or as eternalpink says chooses to leave the game altogether.
    we have the ability to give out ranks and some get the officers tab to chat in but we don't all get the same rights to cancel quests and such like.
    I also understand that the guild building is'nt needed once a guild as been formed.
    so it's a yes from me!!

Reply to Thread