Reply to Thread

Thread: BEST BEGINNER GUIDE in this Forum

World
    Newfoundland

BEST BEGINNER GUIDE in this Forum

Hello dear player,

A forum is a huge database of words and topics and everything is available, but I had to use many days of search to come to this conclusion that the best guide for beginners and all players under level 17 =

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...=short+mission

Once I found this thread all my questions had an answer. And I hope this forum will get very soon an usefull help-topic on "how to enter search strings to get a better result towards the answer you are looking for". Untill now I can reveil safely that you can use multiple "keywords" but you have to use expressions in between at least 2 different keywords to obtain correct strings for a result more narrow towards what you are looking for - examples = basic search in "posts" with the string = guide AND beginner = result : you will get only post containing the words "guide" and "beginner".
    In the same way you can build strings with more keywords= keyword(space)AND(space)keyword(space)AND(space)ke yword(space)AND(space)keyword etc..
    You also can build the same string with the expression OR - resulting in a multiple results put togheter on each keyword
    So the expression OR is only usefull (example) to give an extra possibility for a keyword already used in the string = example =
    guide OR guides AND beginner OR beginners

Sorry I am clearly off topic, but I am still looking for a full index of expressions usable in the search strings. Oh and now there will be a result if you use in search the word string (sorry).

With kind Regards, Gamla

Hope to receive many reactions, to obtain the complete index of search combinations.
    Last edited by Gamla; 29.04.13 at 11:41. Reason: correct grammar
    Happy ? Sure I am. Enjoyable and relaxed. ==> Visit Guild FB41

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, it is fine, comprehensive, a lot of useful information there, but I'm not sure the timing -- The Building Menu and Level required to build (Updated) -- is correct. For example to train a cavalry takes the more time than a soldier. (In level 3 barrack c=6 and s=4 minutes, what means on base level they shoud be 18 and 12.)
    Last edited by Brankovics; 06.10.13 at 11:05.

Reply to Thread