Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Part 1

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down

Hi Dantesama,

Before I comment on the content of your post may I say you have laid out the information in a concise way and I personally would like to thank you for the effort you have put into conveying the information to the community. For presentation it's got to be a solid 8/10.

I'd like if I may to share my other feelings with you Dantesama please.
    • Chronically disappointed
    • Harbouring cynical misgivings
    • Flabbergasted
    • Angered

BB have once again missed an opportunity.

It's too little and I suspect for many it will be too late.

There is;
    • No clear direction of where BB propose to take the game
    • A convenient and very loud silence regarding PvP

There isn't;
    • A solid commitment to stick to the dates given in your post
    • A proven track record of keeping to scheduled release dates

There is;
    • A negative trend forming in relation to commitments and deliveries
    • A lot of talk

There isn't;
    • A great deal of walk

We are now four months into the year and little has changed. It appears little will change too. I would, however, like to thank you for not asking us to be patient in your post. Four months in itself is a long time and many of us were playing (and paying) for the game well before that.

I have been allowed to leave my thoughts on the forum regarding BB's Dev Diary and for that I am genuinely grateful. Thank you.

Best
    Nuttymut

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep, pretty much what's been said already. Still no sign that the game is going to move forward at all.

I do not want to log in the next day and find a daily quest to complete an adventure nobody has had a chance to find/buy yet like the last time.
    If the 'crisis quest' is anything like the last one, forget it.
    Guild quests, is there going to be any variety, or are these 'new' quests going to be more of the same?

Most of all, extremely disappointed that no mention has been made of fixing long-running bugs nor putting back the server capacity that was cut back last year.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have to agree with the previous posts regarding people who have hit level 50 feeling bored because there is no new level to achieve. It must be frustrating for them and while I can understand the difficulty in taking this game forward to new levels (that's a lot of development work), it really is necessary to keep the senior players involved inasmuch as they are the test bed for any new stuff with the experience to know better than most what is going to work and what needs tweaking and what just isn't going to work and could be discarded. I wouldn't want to loose the people who have done so much to promote the game and help the beginners get going. Friends are not a commodity I can afford to loose!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks BB for nothing - this Dev news has not increased my williness to play - but has completly distroyed it. Be honest with us all and tell the turth you have no idea on how to develope the game above lvl50 and increase game play. I know you have had our money so i doubt you give a dam about the fact most are turning away from the game. Cause you will find other suckers to replace us with.

PLEASE do something to increase the experience of the game. I will give few months before i am gone, mainly due to freinds i have made online - ALSO dont be surprised that in chats there will be allot more trolling - all because people are bored

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    you guys do realise that this is part ONE...wait for the SECOND part before jumping the shark

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    ^^^ Pffft

Its all we do with BB. Wait.....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MAKOgbr View Post
    you guys do realise that this is part ONE...wait for the SECOND part before jumping the shark
    Already waited a year for any sign of progress, game has been in 'arrested development' since April 2012.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    god another crisis questline. I hope the fix the game so it is not heavily RNG dependent. Such as "search for X stones." and "get X granite from adventures."

those were really the annoying part of the chain.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    What are these building...I don't use facebook...bc of being hacked...PLus is there a ignore function put into system soon.. There is still people who wish to speak different languages on global chat...this does need to be fix asap...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    wow...I have to agree on some of these points pointed out here on this comments on Nuttmut...The game is still very good to play but still have it moments...THe login is still shaking blip every time you log in... I was informed it was fix on last patch but I will comment it still is buggy...

Reply to Thread