Reply to Thread

Thread: Upgrading a tavern general

World
    Northisle

Upgrading a tavern general

Instead of buying a battlehard general or vet general why could we not have the option to upgrade a tavern general

World
    Newfoundland
    It would have to cost the same amount of gems as a BHG or Vet, or who would buy gems for this purpose? Plus you would lose a very valuable tavern general (if you're a blocker).
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Perhaps have the general gain experience with each battle won that translates into less troops dead/needed to be used etc. I've also toyed with the idea of troops that gain experience making them tougher, or upgradeable, Recruit to Militia, Militia to Swordsman etc etc.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Dear Ubisoft/Bluebyte,
    Firstly can I say that I’m pleased with the changes you have made over the last few weeks, and I’m sure most other players will be as well? I would like to mention one of the things that really annoy me about this game, that is the tavern and it’s occupants. I noticed fairly early that as you moved up levels the prices increased on Generals, explorers and geologists, but thought that this would level out. Some where between level 27 and 30 the cost of a general went to 5000 gold coins, that was a 150% increase from level 25 would you call that fair? I very much doubt that most players will have 5000 coins even with a gold production chain, it’s that slow you would die of old age. Normal generals are essential to the combat; you can’t buy them in the shop so the only way to do it would be to buy the gold coins! This is what really gets me, to do that; it would cost you 17,500 gems! Do we live on the same planet, gold production 4 ingots for 1 coin should that not be the other way around? There is no information to let you know of these increases, at what level they change and by how much! It’s the same with the geologist, I have 3 but now I can’t have any more. “WHY” With these prices I am so glad you are not in charge of the Bundes bank, or bank of England.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Llwc View Post
    Perhaps have the general gain experience with each battle won that translates into less troops dead/needed to be used etc. I've also toyed with the idea of troops that gain experience making them tougher, or upgradeable, Recruit to Militia, Militia to Swordsman etc etc.
    thats the sort of thing i was thinking about

World
    Newfoundland
    I am now at level 42, the 5,000 coins seems far far less than it used to. It's just like some of the building costs and upgrades seem crazy, but now are starting to fall back into the normal realms.

Just part of leveling and growing.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread