Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sandycove Price List

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I can't see wheat either. On my screen I can scroll down far as Tools and no further. I have no idea why. This is a very helpful price list though. Thanks for all your work and for sharing it.
    Last edited by Willowbrand; 01.08.13 at 06:41.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Move your mouse into the chart itself, and scroll down.
    The page itself has a scroll bar, and the chart itself has a scroll bar. If you are holding your mouse towards the edge of your screen and scrolling, you might be only getting the page itself (the chart itself could probably use some modifying to help correct this).

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks Thrade. I see it now.
    Well, not a scoll bar, exactly. But if I click on the list, and use the scroll bar to get to the price for Tools, I can then use the 'Page Down' key to get to the wheat price. Tricky but doable.
    Last edited by Oakenleaf; 01.08.13 at 10:25.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Got it. Thanks Guys.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_n View Post
    Since the whole reason for creating the Workyard Calcs was so that we could compare workyard net values per hour, we only need to compare them at a certain level (except for Mines). I chose L5 for the comparison level because in the end, that level is our goal for that workyard.
    Hmm, unfortunately they are not all level 5 comparisons and also you have not necessarily got the right figures in the sell price per 10k column. For the level 5 Hunter, you have used the Map Fragments sell price by mistake, so therefore I feel I would have to check all your figures before I had any faith that the Workyard Calculation tab figures were correct. It is a very good idea, and would be very useful if it was accurate, but I'm not convinced that it works.

It is good to know that the prices are only a reflection of the current market conditions, though - I can work that out from looking at the offers in the Trade Office and the announcements in the Trade Tab.
    Last edited by Sto_Helit; 01.08.13 at 11:32.

World
    Northisle
    Thank you for your patience everyone. I decided to make some changes (for the better) to my site. Since everything is linked, this caused a bit of a mess for a few days. I believe the result is worth the mess.
    *Price Lists, Value Calculations, Adventure Guides, Helpful Links*

Join us on Forum Groups, Facebook and Google+

World
    Sandycove
    FYI, I will again state that all Value Calculation comparisons are of workyards at Level 5 except for Mines (ie. Coal Mine L1)

And please note that I have spent way too many hours considering all possible scenarios for the Value Calcs list. It's format makes the most sense for those able to understand the concept.

Thanks again to all the visitors of my website. Please continue to enjoy the results of my efforts.

World
    Sandycove
    All prices have been updated.

2 Dark Priests Adventure Guides with Calcs have been added to the site for L41-L47 players w 200 or 250 Generals.

Enjoy =-]

World
    Sandycove
    Back from vacation. All prices have been updated.

Also check out the new "Most Profitable Workyards Unbuffed" section in the Value Calculations Page on my site. It now has all Level 5 Workyards (excluding mines and Gem Buildings)

Enjoy =-]

World
    Sandycove
    You might want to add the same LS price to HLT as BLT (maybe just a 100gc more on HLT as i has a few % more chance of higher loot). Also add price of beans and beanstalks to the list. And if you ever find the right prices for the collectibles that would be great

I see you just got home from vacation. Hope you had a great time. Thanks for the price list anyways. Sometimes it's a bit off I think but it's all about supply and demand. I usually use it together with a quick search on Trade Office to figure out where to set my price
    Oh, and I've seen that people usually try to sell arctic iron mines at 7,5k gc (though it's bloody not worth it).

Reply to Thread