Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sandycove Price List

World
    Northisle

Lightbulb Sandycove Price List

Hey Settlers,

I have decided to share my Sandycove Price List with the TSO - Sandycove community. I have had a Northisle Price List for some time and wanted to give the same benefit to the Sandycove players, as well. My price data needs to be accurate because the prices are linked to all of the Value Calculations on my site.
    (ie. Explorer Search Net Value per Hour, Net Value per Hour of workyards, etc.)

I will be making changes to the Price List daily in order to keep it up to date. If you find that one of my prices is way off base, let me know. I will update the price after checking its validity.

I will also be taking requests for adding game items or resources to the list.

You can see the list here ... http://tso.majordesigns.ca/EU3/price_list.html

Let me know what you guys and gals think. =]

Happy Settling!

~Just_n
    Last edited by Just_n; 03.08.13 at 10:19.
    *Price Lists, Value Calculations, Adventure Guides, Helpful Links*

Join us on Forum Groups, Facebook and Google+

World
    Northisle
    Thank you to all who continue to use my Price List. =]

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    It is awesome to have this for Sandycove. Thanks Just_n.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    One comment I'd make regarding the price sheet - it seems to be based on work yards of different levels, depending which resource you are looking at. Would it be possible to base it all on level 1 work yards, so that it's useful for lower level players too? Higher level work yards should be more efficient and therefore have cheaper costs....

World
    Northisle
    Glad you like it, SwampHen.

Sto_Helit, I'll assume you are solely referring to the Workyard Calculation Tab Links, fore they get their data from the Price List and not vice versa.

My calculation pages started out with all levels of each workyard, I wanted to compare everything. This became quite a mess, as it had way too much data and most of the data would not be used.

Since the whole reason for creating the Workyard Calcs was so that we could compare workyard net values per hour, we only need to compare them at a certain level (except for Mines). I chose L5 for the comparison level because in the end, that level is our goal for that workyard.

I hope this helps. If not, message me in game (Just_n_sc) and lets have a chat.

World
    Sandycove
    All prices are again current ...

Enjoy =-]

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_n View Post
    Glad you like it, SwampHen.

Sto_Helit, I'll assume you are solely referring to the Workyard Calculation Tab Links, fore they get their data from the Price List and not vice versa.

My calculation pages started out with all levels of each workyard, I wanted to compare everything. This became quite a mess, as it had way too much data and most of the data would not be used.

Since the whole reason for creating the Workyard Calcs was so that we could compare workyard net values per hour, we only need to compare them at a certain level (except for Mines). I chose L5 for the comparison level because in the end, that level is our goal for that workyard.

I hope this helps. If not, message me in game (Just_n_sc) and lets have a chat.
    Yes, noted, but I'm not sure how useful that is for players with level 1 buildings. If you have chosen level 5 for all the buildings, then that's fine, but my impression of the price list was that the prices for various resources were based on various building levels, not all at level 5.

Edit - I've just checked the Sandycove price list, and you have Coal 2, Hunter 5, Copper Mine 3, so tbh, my initial impression still stands. It's a vague price guide, but not greatly helpful for me to work out costs for me personally since my building levels are different.
    Last edited by Sto_Helit; 26.07.13 at 09:48.

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Perhaps as a compromise you could add in level 3 buildings? Most of my buildings are level 3... I'd certainly like to know what the difference is between a level 3 and 4 and 5...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Wheat? Where is the price for wheat? You don't want to get the wheat-growers offside you know. We have tons of chaff we need to dump SOMEWHERE.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Erm, wheat is at the bottom, just above wheels?

Reply to Thread