Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild is open for new members Dutch Settlers online [Limbo]

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Guild is open for new members Dutch Settlers online [Limbo]

Dear Setllers players,

Limbo Monkeys Guild Tag Limbo
    Our guild LimburgMonkeys is searching for new members. As a Joke we like players from the South of the Netherlands and espacialy from Limburg.

You must play prefered daily (it is not mandatory, if you not online no problem, only i could hapend after some years you will be asked to step down/kicked , not nice to say ) and help each member. To buff the recources which are neccelairry if player request. If we are withn enough players we can play Guild quest and avantage furter in the settlers world. Preferd level 35+
    If you can motivae us that you will play regular and help each other.

Speaking dutch is very much prefered/avantage to make chat easier.

Looking to forward

To see your message

RedSwingArcus.

Free slot availble 12 if i can calculate right.
    Our guild description is.
    It is the Guild to Help the Netherlands Plyaer. We ant the pionier mentality as the Voic times. Help and trade or support with buff "meal: plates.

I player start from the beta test Settlers online before 2013 and the others came after Anno Online was taken down. There were more members but sometimes you stop palying. That count for me too but now we are back
    Last edited by RedSwingArcus; 13.04.18 at 06:44. Reason: 2014 there were new rules and now i saw it by MOD

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dutch Players are always welcome. Send me a message and you get an invite.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Guild is still open.

We werven nog steeds.

Limburgers of Belgisch limburgers die nl spreken zijn ook nog steeds welkom. (Prefered for fun Limburgers, i can not translate. Region NL Limburg, South east Netherlands. Mod you must say how i can translate Limburgers )

As writen above Prefered Limburgers but also peope from Aglormeration of Randstad "Dutch Metropol?" How can you translate Randstad it is a dutch word mod. ? People player from Dutch Metropol are to welcome if you are a nice person.
    Of andere die ons limburgers of ex randstadstelingen aardig vinden zijn welkom. We zijn een klein gilde en moeten opnieuw groeien naar 10 man
    We are now to small guild, they changed the rules too after jan 2012 or more in 2013 when the made guilds poisible. Now you need at least 10 man to be happy and have fun ;-) come join.
    Last edited by RedSwingArcus; 13.04.18 at 06:48. Reason: as requested by mod i was forgotten to translate the bigest part.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

sorry, had to

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post

sorry, had to
    Yes but you are to welcome as refugees if no building is standing any more. Northern part called Groningen are too welcome of course if you are kind.

We had a good easter event and help each other to do togehter adventures so the low lv player could get too some egg. Some help to get rid of the party crasher was needed to. It cost almost no recources for high level player but the party crasher were to strong for low lv player after the first fights.

So still recruiting,

Free slot availble 12 if i can calculate right.
    Our guild description is.
    It is the Guild to Help the Netherlands Plyaer. We ant the pionier mentality as the Voic times. Help and trade or support with buff "meal: plates.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Red face annybody seen RoverW66?

hi i would love the welcome RoverW66

Reply to Thread