Reply to Thread

Thread: Post 50 Level Content

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Post 50 Level Content

Another gem happy hour today (May 5th)....

I have played this game for the last 16 months, and I have bought gems on several occasions before... but today I have decided not to spend any more money on the game.

The reason for this?

I think there are a number of contributing factors, but the main reason is the lack of new content for higher level players. Despite being promised this on numerous occasions since I started playing, I do feel rather let down that nothing has materialised. And so whilst I do still enjoy the game, and have every intention of continuing to play it, I will not be spending any more money on it.

I have to assume that BB, as a commercial organisation, have calculated that the drop off in revenue from players like myself is more than made up for by new revenue income from fresh players. And so I suppose while they continue to think like this, nothing will change for me. But my biggest worry is that this strategy is rather short term, and offers a worrying insight into how BB view this game going forward.

Fendal

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    If you have followed the feedback on the Dev Diary part 1, you might have known that according to the german forums, there won't be any L50+ content this year comming. As an L50 myself, I am not really happy with the news and I will be rethinking my playing habbits.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Well. not having new content for L50 probably will be the end of our guild. Soon 33% will be level 50 (14 are already level 50 and 14 level 45+). If they all quite playing the game (at least all officers are L50) the heart of the guild will be removed.. I know for a fact that most of these are paying players.. It's a shame...
    I myself are already bored for months, just trying to make the best out of the events, but stopped buffing most of the time because all of my storage is full and what is use of selling..
    Last edited by TouroLouco; 07.05.13 at 19:48.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Personaly I think its very iportant for the survival of this game that they mak emore player levels and new content on a regular basis.. firstly just to add more levels on fo players is not the hardest thing in the world.

would be really sad to see a great game run to an end like this....

Reply to Thread