Reply to Thread

Thread: picture of 3rd new building on facebook

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove

picture of 3rd new building on facebook

on facebook.com/TheSettlersOnline there's a picture of a 3rd new building. No news on what it does, but it does look nice

Just like the previous buildings, it would be nice to post such new things on the forum as well. BB does not refer to facebook for new info, but to the forum. So then dont just post on facebook please

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello Promethos,

We were specifically asked to communicate this piece of information on Facebook only. It's just a little teaser

Expect some exciting info this week! (you will be informed on Facebook, forum and the main site)

Best

BB_Dantesama
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 08.05.13 at 13:33.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    just a little teaser: You can read my reply on the announcement-board in the local supermarket.

And tell the weeble who thought of the communication-strategy that I dont like to find out there IS info, but they dont care to share it with the players. Lots of people (I'm one of them) dont use facebook, I only got the link from a guildie. The forum-users want news too, even if it's just a teaser. No idea why BB apparently thinks we're not waiting for it. Or no need to bother with the peeps on the forum.

World
    Newfoundland
    The last few buildings that got shown on Facebook also made it into the Dev Diary Part 1, so I imagine the same will happen again with these buildings.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread