Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary part 2: Science System

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi hi!

Tnx for the great update! mm it looks really nice all those new houses, but what is the purpose of it if you can not trade the end product of a production chain? & when we get more space to build? [maybe a second island?] nice those new thing's but i don't have any space left in my town to build them!

Hope they fix that before the next release so it stays a fair game & we get more space to build those new production line's soon.
    mmm & still nothing why the game stops @ lvl50!? & what to do from there?

hope you have time to ask about those 2 things & get me a answer anyway 5 more lvl's to go before the game stop's for me so no hurry! but it wood be nice if lvl50 players wood stay around to & we good build a stable guild where evry one can grow & play the game in a way he or she likes.

tnx for your time bb!

Donda
    Last edited by DonDa; 09.05.13 at 17:39.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Cheaper move costs for level 4/5 buildings would be darn handy and as mentioned more building space is a must if there is any love for high level players.

All in all there's just not enough info to give any useful critique right now. I'm ambivalent about the whole thing after so many promises that turned into burns.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    With all these research system, BB will be busy for at least a few more months. Don't expect any update for post level 50 this year. Good thing i'm only level 45 and i'm playing slowly. Most of my guild members do the same. Time to sit back and enjoy the game, there's no reason to rush level by doing The Nords or Roaring Bull adventure.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    One word: hooray.

Three more words: Hope it works

World
    Newfoundland
    Nice, something that will keep us busy for a while, just wonder why are those books not trade able?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by K0sh1 View Post
    Nice, something that will keep us busy for a while, just wonder why are those books not trade able?
    I guess to prevent level 50 players complete their research too fast. Gotta keep them busy. They may make those books tradeable after a few months.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Nice with something new, but dear TSO...... you have still stollen our granit mines from us!!!!!!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    will more building licences be made available to accommodate the new set of buildings ?? or will it be a case of demolishing others to make room ??

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I see quite a few comments about space, but what I also see is most of the islands on my friends/guild list, is nobles all at level 3, yes the cost to level 4 is high, but upgrading nobles to level 5 will give you some opportunity at least to see if you can release a few nobles to make way for the new buildings. Just my 2cents... liking what I have read so far, looking forward to trying it out and test... now to wait for pvp and the tech for explorer/general.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Dantesama, TSO Community and BB,

Firstly I have to say Dantesama's presentation is superb. Clear, concise, precise and interesting. Thank you for taking the time to bring this information to the forum. I am sure I am not the only player who finds this kind of communication invaluable.

The new buildings look incredible and they genuinely compliment the area that BB and this game do well in, the graphics. I may see how they pan out and try them myself.

I'd like if I may to make the following points and I am sure Dantesama must by now be aware of the level of feedback in this area and I have to say I do feel a little disengenuous when I reiterate my view. Therefore, I would like to offer my sincere apologies to Dantesama for repeating myself.

I'm disappointed that PvP has not come to the game. I have been waiting for this element of the game for some time now. I have now drawn the curtain on this particular timeline and have decided BB and I must accept our differences.

I'd like to say something to BB and I want them to take it constructively. When the changes to the Starter Packs was introduced last year I decided to stop spending on the game. I can't recall how much I have spent this year but it's not going to keep BB in Marmite Sandwhiches :-) I feel my decision was justified.

Dantesama has made an exceptional job of polishing up the second part of the Dev Diary. He would have had to do less polishing (in my humble opine) had the content been much more aligned and focused upon the needs of the playing community.

My best wishes to Dantesama, BB and the TSO playing community
    Nutters :-)

Reply to Thread