Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary part 2: Science System

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    I imagine all his nobles are non-licence deeds, presuming he has not yet replaced all those with witch towers.

Raw log prices should slightly increase to cater for the paper-makers, so demolishing a sawmill/plank-maker (probably hardwood or exotic) would be an obvious choice for those with perfected economies. Alternatively a marble mason could go, if you have any.

I am pretty much laughing at all the complainers here now...
    "We want something new added, except we don't want to have to change our islands in any minor way, don't want to have to re-balance our economies, don't want to do what Settlers is, in essence, all about"... Go figure huh

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't have enough room for more woodcutters, and most of them are there for coal, and I'm using all my coal, so maybe if we can get more recycling plants that would help? No doubt all the non gem buyers will have a moan about that, but you can always buy gems if you don't like it.
    Do we really need so many building for science? Surely a single university would do the job? Yes I like the idea, but taking up so much space is unnecessary

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Where can i find the test server? link somewhere perhaps?

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Northisle
    I'm so bored of lvl 50 players moaning. No one made you lvl 50 other than yourselves. Stop moaning!
    Settling isn't just for fun

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would seem that a lot of players don't have room for these pretty buildings, our island just is not big enough bearing in mind that you can't build on half of it. I hope that the new island tropical sun, once conquered can be built on! If not, this wont go very far. It seems as though you have ran out of ideas as to the direction this game is going in, this tech tree is a hall mark of at least one major game?

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Egrcfirth View Post
    I'm so bored of lvl 50 players moaning. No one made you lvl 50 other than yourselves. Stop moaning!
    That has to be the most stupid reply I have read to date.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    I imagine all his nobles are non-licence deeds, presuming he has not yet replaced all those with witch towers.

Raw log prices should slightly increase to cater for the paper-makers, so demolishing a sawmill/plank-maker (probably hardwood or exotic) would be an obvious choice for those with perfected economies. Alternatively a marble mason could go, if you have any.

I am pretty much laughing at all the complainers here now...
    "We want something new added, except we don't want to have to change our islands in any minor way, don't want to have to re-balance our economies, don't want to do what Settlers is, in essence, all about"... Go figure huh
    +1 lol

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PChamps View Post
    That has to be the most stupid reply I have read to date.
    Really? You choose to get to level 50 knowing full well there's nothing after that yet, then everytime BB try to introduce something the first 'group' that moans is the level 50's. ANY content added is usually for all levels - level 50's included.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Egrcfirth View Post
    that's harsh
    You seem to forget some players have been playing for a long time now and want what has been promised and not been added still.
    They have been preparing their island for that and used the licenses for that.

I do like the new buildings, but would have liked seeing the bugs fixed first. Bugs that have been mentioned on the testserver in December last year and when you write support about it now you are being told it's your connection or computer.

Reply to Thread