Reply to Thread

Thread: whisper colour scheme

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

whisper colour scheme

I've mailed support about this twice (but haven't gotten a reply): I can hardly deceirn the pink on grey colour scheme used by whisper. Especially when I got migraine
    because then this really pains me... In order to read it I've got to highlight it but I often miss out on information. Does anyone now of a hack to change the colour scheme?

World
    Newfoundland
    Hmm, this is a tricky one, mostly because of this rule

Any type of macro, script, bot or other program that can change the way the games interface works is strictly forbidden and could result in an immediate ban.
    Only thing I could think of suggesting is try adjusting the contrast and brightness on your monitor, or even the hue/saturation if that's an option
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Do the devs have anything to say on this problem? Do they realise it's not a matter of "I like green a bit better then Pink" but some people have serious problems reading the whisper?

It's a big problem for some people. It just cant be the most difficult thing to fix. It's been reported many months ago, in several threads.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    How long would it take to fix that horrible color on the whisper tab? 5-15 minutes?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    have to agree with this one.. the wisper color is hard for me to read also. I also have to highlite it often to see everything.

Reply to Thread