Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Guild Quest Reset

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

[Feedback] Guild Quest Reset

You can find the thread right here.

Please comment below.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good news

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    would be a lot more helpful if you gave 100 gold coins as opposed to guild coins so it helps towards the cost of Iotp and dp adventures that we have to keep buying but its still better than nothing i guess

World
    Sandycove
    A totaly negative feedback form me here.....

We lost guild quests for more than 2 weeks... dodn't rememebr exactlly when, but surelly more than 2 weeks..
    We were playing (finishing, completing) about 4-5 guild quests per week... that means 105ggc per coplete guild quest, plus 13 our individually, 118ggc/quest x (almost) 8-10 quests till now (and may be more), equals with about (at least) 1000ggc!!!

Now, I can not accept those 100gcc that you offer, as a gift, nore either consider that as a compensation to what we lost, and still losing.

If you can't supply us, if not with all the ggc that we are losing, but at least with a respectable rate of our lost, try at least to offer something different. And not coercive with gems.... maybe with a Nords that we MAY have bough with the ggc that we have lost, some gold fever, or something. But it is not acceptable for your supporters to lose 1000 of some item cause of the techical problems, and return back to them 100 of them.

I know that this is still beta edition, I know that we knew of the problems that we could face in here, certainly we have understanding about all this... still we are players and we want to join our game! And every time techical problems deprivates this from us, we are hopping of a reward for our paintience, and not only to take back the 1/10 of what we lose at the end.

I am totally unhappy with the way Blue Byte choose to comnfort us this time for the lost we have with those techical problems

This my personally opinion and only, and I don't want to be rude or offensive against anyone.

PS. And please forgive my English, I am coming from a non-English speaking country, and google-translate doesn't help me as much as I wish.
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    100 guild coins is nothing. Is not even the reward for finishing 1 guild quest.

Our last guild quest was in 26 April. Already past 17 days and few more until the reset.

And if i get it right, the 100 gc is goings to send to all active guild members even to those guild not have problems in guild quests.

I don't want mine. I hope have a decline button to the message.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yea haggarth is right, You BB you arent, big dissapointment and i payed for you guys, check it out...
    Plz refund all the guild coins, they gonna miss to us not to you...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I Agree with my fellows and more with what Haggarth wrote about the issue, i think that we deserve a better reaction from your side, since we are a quite big guild with excellent activity and progress. If i was in your shoes, i would take under consideration that it is a priority to take care of the needs of such guilds that improve the server's outlook. I don't have anything else to say, but only that Simos is waiting xD

World
    Sandycove
    hey guys are you serious? 100ggc for over 2 weeks loses? what are you thinking of? many times we had technical problems but the rewards was quite enough. this time it's just ridiculous.
    at least give us what we lost!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeap, and 100 guild coins for all players???
    But the problem isnt in all guilds but in some guilds.....
    And only 100 guild coins..... dissapoint......

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Im too very dissapointed with this issue, even more because this is a tecnical problem(that i can understand, and be pattient till get solved) that affect only some of the guilds, no matter witch of them, so it is very unfair first of all to give whatever you give to ALL members of ALL guilds. If the problem were for ALL guilds then i could accept even get nothing as a gift, because the miss in this case is for ALL the same. You could then give whatever or even nothing, but for ALL the same. Now, we feel very underclass, and this gift you offer us of course is ridiculus and unacceptable from me also. I dont want it even, this way.

Forgive my English also, hope to see from BB more fair managment on these issues on the future. Thank you

Reply to Thread