Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: About PVP and more...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Seems like a fresh breeze for a game that was fast getting stale. This dev diary and the science system have rekindled my interest anyway. Just the knowledge that PVP hasn't been forgotten about makes a big difference :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Definitely warming up in the islands - I think the science needs tweaking because of the pressure it'll put on resources, but that's what testing is about.

All good news for me.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's nice to see that the issue of PvP and +lvl50 content has been addressed Even to have an update that confirms that plans are there helps.

I was rather amused to see that we would have a development diary mid-year to address level 50 content (That's would be changeover June/July as far as I am concerned), but that the content would be released throughout the Summer... June/July/August??? - at least I hope Summer starts in June again this year, too, as I'm fed up with cold weather. Or are we talking about Summer in the Southern Hemisphere

I think it's great that we get to vote for what goes in the guild shop and hopefully there will be an awesome selection for us to vote for. Voting is always more exciting when it's for something good

More gems - YAY!!! The fact that the level up adjustment will be adjusted to include those that "Missed" out... Super awesome.
    (Yup, I did not read it as if adjustment for daily log in would be done. Don't care. Think it's great that we get them for the levels - I've been logging in as I enjoy the game and the people I play with... Not because of the daily/weekly bonus, though ofc I do not mind it)

Cannot wait to see the Dev Diary that we'll get in June/July.

Thanks for the update Dantesama

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Now this is more encouraging. Seems that someone was actually listening and communication has been made! Grounds for optimism.

World
    Sandycove
    all this news is most welcome

Not only have you addressed a lot of the important issues that have previously been raised, but if all goes to plan you will have given the game a new lease of life.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Have to agree with whats already been posted above, thanks for the update, looking forward to the extra gems and new content/event throughout the suimmer

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Sounds good, nice work. Had a look at the science system doesn't seem to have an very big impact on the game play itself (what is good), its a nice addition/change what will keep the game interesting. Sure can use the additional gems to get building licenses for the new system Further looking forward to the new crisis quest and special events. Hopefully some more new adventures will be coming also.

World
    Newfoundland
    most of that seems like a good update, still hope that the PvP has an Opt-out option or you have to sign up to do PvP cause i am not interested in pvp at all and dont wanna do it, but that being said there are many who want it so an opt-in/out option will benefit everyone. New end game content and new gem rewards . . Nice, thank you very much

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Very nice update, all the way, i do not play active, just login in every day and send the explorers to find adventures, nothing else to do.
    A more detailed endgame explanation would be appreciated. Is it lvl cap raise or something else more exiting. :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Smile great

nice

Reply to Thread