Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: About PVP and more...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    So when will you fix the Guild Quests for us who hasn't recieved one in weeks? You solved it the last time when we had to wait for over a month. Can you please fix it a bit faster this time?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    the day that pvp becomes part of the game is the day i quit. 2 years of evony, the abusive and foul language in that game, put me right off. thats why i enjoy tso as it is now.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Applauds for Dante go go sqeeze them devs dry moar info =D There's hope for tso

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    good ideas. like the bit about the gems because it means those who are regular players but dont want to actualy buy them will be able to recieve more of them

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    This is the very last time that i am going to hang out and believe what you say.... If you mess up again and push back the dates i am out...

Oh, believe me when i say i am not the only one that feels that way...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    excellent development with the gems in particular, at L46 I still have 10 sets of licences to buy & not one special building bought yet. All we need now is endless copper mines to come down in pricing to similar levels of other special buildings. It makes me feel that Ubi/BB are rethinking their revenue structure, though very difficult to back out of without offending previous gem buyers.

to The Fairy: I would presume PvP would be an optional thing...i would hope so at least.

Anyway nice to see a bit of movement at the ranch, I was coming close to not bothering finishing the game too.
    Please consider changing the buffing to an automated function like in previous game versions.
    More adventures particularly at entry levels, and readjustment of the harder ones to return higher XP & rewards IMO, the mid level advs seem pretty reasonably balanced on XP/Reward ratios...though some considerably better than others.

Thanks for the update, communication is always appreciated.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Considering everyone will now be getting 100 gems, rather than 45 gems per week for simply logging in. Will the paying customers receive faster rates of their gem pits?

Per Week:
    Logging in - 45 gems. Gem Pit - 750 gems.

From June:
    Per Week:
    Logging in - 100 gems. Gem Pit - ????

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ZhongKui View Post
    Considering everyone will now be getting 100 gems, rather than 45 gems per week for simply logging in. Will the paying customers receive faster rates of their gem pits?

Per Week:
    Logging in - 45 gems. Gem Pit - 750 gems.

From June:
    Per Week:
    Logging in - 100 gems. Gem Pit - ????
    I agree, i think gem pits should adjust with the gem update....
    But everything sounds great sciences system is going to make things abit difficult as my island is pretty much full with no licences space
    Maybe make other building like fishermen to be placed on the water etc... to give us more space
    but great anyways

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Keep it up its very good news the game is going to be more fun to play

Shadowvzs87
    i like the gem idea, its very nice, sadly not in june started collecting the weekly login gems.

Reply to Thread