Reply to Thread

Thread: The Lost Skull

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland

The Lost Skull

Anyone knows how to get "the lost skulls" quest?

For a long time now, I'm wasting my waiting quests, since they are waiting for me to do the "the lost skulls" quest.
    But, my explorer is just finding map parts, which I cannot trade in the shop for "The Lost Skull", since that one doesn't exist in the shop.
    Last edited by MrBranch; 19.05.13 at 09:47.

World
    Newfoundland
    It can be found on a medium or short explorer search, however the drop rate is very low I believe (less than 4% on short and less than 2% on medium)
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nice. 2nd advanture you have to do after the tutorial advanture and you have to wait probably weeks before you have it. Not the best way to keep new players active. Why is it not for sale in the shop?
    Last edited by MrBranch; 20.05.13 at 08:32.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Starts to get annoying. In the meanwhile my explorer discovered 4 adventures and some map maps. Still no "the lost skull". I even found 'Tropical Sun' twice.

Luckily someone wanted to trade "The Lost Skull" with my double "Tropical Sun", otherwise I might have stopped playing the game. Just waiting for your explorer to work for one day isn't the fun I'm looking for.
    Last edited by MrBranch; 23.05.13 at 18:47.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was Lucky....got the Lost Skull quickly. I went there, took one camp and then was destroyed trying to take the 2nd camp. I am level 26. What do I need to put into my army to win there? Still 2 whole camps, and one with 68 troops now. ??

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by HaleyCMN View Post
    I was Lucky....got the Lost Skull quickly. I went there, took one camp and then was destroyed trying to take the 2nd camp. I am level 26. What do I need to put into my army to win there? Still 2 whole camps, and one with 68 troops now. ??
    you can use a guide like these: settlersonlinewiki.eu/adventures/the-lost-skull/
    You should always check what troops you need before starting an adv so you know if you can complete it, and your guild can help you with any more information you need.

Reply to Thread