Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] The Fallen Army - Crisis Quest

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    Thanks guys, have changed "do" to "might"

Are those who had Guild members working confirm if they have those Guild members on their friends list or not? You can filter this on the side of your "people" list on the right hand side by clicking on "Friends"

The guild members were not on my friends list. All my buffs were counted towards the quest, at least 2/3rds were into people who were just on my guild list.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I buffed a friend slooooowly... buffed them 25 baskets... yet only 10 showed up as done grrrrrrrrrrrrr cleared cache/refreshed etc and still the same

World
    Newfoundland
    When I did mine, I did it to someone who was offline at the time, every single one of those counted.

I wouldn't be surprised if the person you are buffing can indirectly change the way buffs are counted (as can be seen when you go into certain menus and get mail alerts that the buffs have applied).
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm having real problems with the buffing. I'm in the third bracket, so 100 basket buffs required for 'Sharing is Caring', and have currently spent 150 buffs while the quest is only registering 48. I was never going to complete the whole chain, doing SotV just looks too expensive, so I'm happy to have the buffs I've swapped for anyway, but it's not great. The first couple of lots I did fairly quickly, but the last lot I waited for each buff to actually apply before doing the next, and it still only went from 34 to 48!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I don't understand the subquest 'standing army' for level 46+
    10.000 EWL is worth 2200 GC (and prices are going up)
    But the rewards is 100 MF (= 475 GC) and 100 coin, 575 GC in total.
    I can understand BB trying to create some scarcity but EWL is already hard to come by as it is. And giving a rewards worth a 4th of the cost is just plain greedy... (although I don't see how gems can make up for this and I'm not even talking about the 250 gems insult..). ..

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    It would count for all 3 persons doing it.
    Cheers. another question incase anyone knows the answer. 3 guildmembers, 2 doing crisis quest, 1 not.

1 not doing crisis quest starts SE and begins clearing camps. 2 doing crisis have not got to the SE part yet.

2 doing crisis reach SE part and then get invited, and join adv. the 3 then do the rest of the quest between them.

What I am asking is that, will the completion still count towards the crisis quest, event though SE was started before the 2 members SE part of the crisis quest was activated. Although they wont get invited or join in on SE until the correct part of the crisis quest is active?

the reason I ask is that I think that we will struggle a bit for time, and if this can be done it will help greatly.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks again

Skilled Student Harald_Villraade's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychokilla View Post
    Cheers. another question incase anyone knows the answer. 3 guildmembers, 2 doing crisis quest, 1 not.

1 not doing crisis quest starts SE and begins clearing camps. 2 doing crisis have not got to the SE part yet.

2 doing crisis reach SE part and then get invited, and join adv. the 3 then do the rest of the quest between them.

What I am asking is that, will the completion still count towards the crisis quest, event though SE was started before the 2 members SE part of the crisis quest was activated. Although they wont get invited or join in on SE until the correct part of the crisis quest is active?

the reason I ask is that I think that we will struggle a bit for time, and if this can be done it will help greatly.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks again
    Yes, that should work perfectly fine. You only need to finish the adventure after the subquest is started.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by konjanik View Post
    There will be people wondering what happens if you level up from, lets say lvl 35 to 36 during the event. Will you start getting tasks from 36-45 chain? Or is chain fixed at the start of the event? Might be worth including answer into FAQs.
    it doesn't do anything to change the quest line. you only need to complete the old quest line. but in the future when u get a new crisis event or holiday event, the new level will affect the questline u get then.

hotstuff1962
    Am extremely disappointed in this crisis quest, what happened to making the quests easier....im going to finish the one im doing now and im doing no more. Sorry BB but the expectations are ridiculous.

World
    Northisle
    i was enjoying the quests at first, but I feel this is an attempt from BB to have their players purchase more gems to enable them to complete these quests. Sorry BB, but i enjoy the game, and i do buy gems from time to time, but will not buy them for rapid troop building and buying of things just to complete tasks that you set, and that are quite excessive to players. your "sons of the veld" quest for my level, would mean i will need to buy noble house deeds x 20, drill plans, weapons, medipaks and whatever else i have missed, just to do this one quest. I will be not doing any more of the crisis quests after this one, very dissapointed BB.

Reply to Thread