Reply to Thread

Thread: Reset Button

World
    Newfoundland

Reset Button

Hi

Would be great if there was a RESET to 0 (zero) Button on our Generals, if you use you're VET lots you'll understand the possible need for something like this, after every attack you have to drag the slider across to reset then change your troops about )

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I use 2 vets lot and dont feel the need for anything like this.

World
    Newfoundland
    So when using you're Generals you prefer to click each slider to rearrange troops, 40 plus views 1 reply, maybe was a bad idea, but surely you can see that this would improve speed and setting up for camps. thx for you're reply.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    You say it like there is a rush and them 0.5 seconds of using a reset button will change something.

I am sure if a feature was added I would use it so don’t get me wrong. But in a game where the devs cannot even fix simple bugs I think they have enough to focus on rather than reset buttons.

I can picture the bug now, you hit reset and all your troops disappear or you hit reset and your vet turns into a normal general!! Disaster lol.

Sorry if I sounded negative in my first reply St0rm it was not my intention. Just I think the limited programming skills of the devs should not be wasted on something that would probably take them a year to implement.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi buddy, It's not intended to sound like a rush, just an observation on my behalf, I have been playing for well over 12 months now and as a Disabled user I tend to notice the game mechanics that effect me and my enjoyment in the gaming, I play other MMO's Eve Online being my first most, I have been subscribing to eve for over 6 years now, I BETA test lots of other games and am currently testing the ALPHA of ARMA 3, I know how important feedback is to game developers however small, I totally understand why you would take the stance of other game mechanics need fixing first and concur completely, The reset to zero button was just an observation on my behalf, a little something to make things easier for people like me who find it difficult at times to be making all those clicks, its not important but would make my game that I pay for a little more easy to negotiate.
    Thx PChamps for replying, comments appreciated.

World
    Newfoundland
    Oh !!! Looks like they added Whooop whoooop ! wonder how many people appreciate and use this function i have 2 vets 1 MG 2 MMA 1 MOD 2 QMG's and all the tavern gens 2 stronhgelemts 1 BHG 1 1 Grim . . Comes in well handy on those huge adventures, Unload All Units FTW ! as far as issues unloading i know of none as yet, Cheers BB great job

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0RM View Post
    Oh !!! Looks like they added Whooop whoooop ! wonder how many people appreciate and use this function i have 2 vets 1 MG 2 MMA 1 MOD 2 QMG's and all the tavern gens 2 stronhgelemts 1 BHG 1 1 Grim . . Comes in well handy on those huge adventures, Unload All Units FTW ! as far as issues unloading i know of none as yet, Cheers BB great job
    Happy to see you're enjoying this feature! Just don't forget that it took nearly 2 years to be implemented, although as simple as it is.
    Remember, remember the 25/11? You should have seen what happened on 17/03, 14/04 and 21/04 ...
    29/09 seems to be a major problem...

World
    Sandycove
    well after many requests/treads bout it its nice to see it come
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Reply to Thread