Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The Fallen Army info

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacarey View Post
    I'm quite happy plodding along on my own with this game. But I hate the fact that in order to complete the quest I *have* to buff a friends buildings to progress. I don't want any friends thank you very much. I'm doing quite well on my own. As there is no alternative option to bypass this, I stopped the quest chain at this point.

Paul.
    This game is so much fun when you play with friends, whether they are real or virtual. Plus things get easier overall when you get help and help anothers. You should try to have some friends or a guild.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMark2u View Post
    I just don't get it. The game is absolutely riddled with bugs, level 50 have no where to go and few have any desire to do anything when the XP earned is useless (and that includes the new science stuff). On any given day the game can be unplayable with server overloads and bugs and glitches. Instead of working solely on the bugs and glitches and solidifying the future of the game for level 50's, you are wasting yours and our time throwing rubbish like this at us.

I thought four winds was the most hobbled together piece of rubbish I had seen on an on-line game, but you certainly out done yourselves with this. At least it is aptly named as this game is heading for "Crisis" if you don't start addressing the main issues. I, like many others, am finding my patience wearing thin and am re-evaluating if this is really how I want to spend the spare time and money I have for on-line games or is it time to seriously look at other games
    I never have a problem logging in so what server overloads? and there's no bugs or glitches that make the game 'unplayable'.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickie-Bird View Post
    HI all,

I have found a big flaw in the Crisis Quest, I and most of my Guildies are in the lvl 36 -45 ? bracket and have reached the stage where we have to do Sons of Veld adv. The guides recommend that you do not do this without a Vet general. After a play on the simualtor for 200 troops I can see why, it is pretty impossible.

The problem is there is only me and 1 other with a vet general in in my guild, so most of the others will come to a grinding stopas they cannot do the adv.
    True, it is a 2 person one but I dont fancy doing it over and over again so they get lootspot finish, its a tough map. Time constraints and recovering gens means it takes me 3 days to finish it. This should really be an epic adv as it is what i expect a tough one to be, did Black Knights in a morning ....

Anyway whinge over, back to work
    Actually you DONT need a vet to do this. We've now done it twice without one. We have never read any guides and rely totally on out own initiative. Sons of the Veld was done in about 2 hours altogether -if that, with no vet. and with a week to go - just need to do 4 adventures and the quest chain is done

World
    Northisle
    Up to level 45 all those quests look more or less like business as usual with a slight change in your planning.
    The harder part is for lvl46+ with doing SE - though I asume most of those players own at least 1 vet. And paying, ridiculous amounts of rare resources. So I understand if most 46+players skip it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cully View Post
    I never have a problem logging in so what server overloads? and there's no bugs or glitches that make the game 'unplayable'.
    LMAO. On the BB Payroll are we?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    BB one question plz. why would i want to waste all that resource and timee plus effort trying some of those crisis quest for 250 gems and some useless medipacks, In store 250 gems can barely get you anything worth while and this just gives people the chance to try and rip people off because they realised that the crisis quest isnt worth doing and the mugs who are doing it will waste all there resources so they can buy x3 gold refills from ur shop, the quest u put up need some better thought put into it instead of stupid things like pay 10k extoic wood logs for nothing in return try something like turn produce 10k extoic wood planks, here u lose no resources its a challenge and u wont mind doing owning cav is good BUT SE really lmao come on why not do something like do 3 BK people do bk this will take 2-3day rushing, so come on guys rub some brains cells together and think up some better quest and better adv, the game is going stale as it is so maybe just maybe u should start listen to the peole who pay real money into the game before they go else where and spend there money surely you dont wont that now or do u??

World
    Newfoundland
    Fallen Army is a total fail.

I just lost the bulk of army on failed blocks trying to do SOTV. So that is me done. Can't complete the quest. Can't be bothered playing this game anymore.

Been playing for over a year. Mayan Adv, Four Winds, now Fallen Army. That is Three major fails. Good luck finding a customer base for this game. I am no longer one of them.
    Trying to be happy in a sad world

World
    Newfoundland
    [removed]

Hello NicolaRedHead,

Please do not discuss game bans on the forum.

If you wish to delete an account, appeal your ban or make a complaint you can do so by contacting support .

Thank you,
    Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 02.06.13 at 23:55.
    Trying to be happy in a sad world

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Im doing the level 36 to 46 chain, was doing ok till i got to last one which is experience 4 new adventures. I don't have 4 new adventures in my menu I can try and dont have enough map fragments to buy them either. Not to mention any new adventures are the much higher level ones and I dont have enough time left to create enough troops to do 4 new different high level adventures.

I agree with what seems to be the majority, too difficult and have to use up way too many resources. Dont think I will be doing next one, will just delete it.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Babbs, by 'new' adventures the quest means newly started ones since you started that part of the event, not 'new' as in ones you've never done.
    You can complete Lost Skull 4 times if you wish, and it will count.

Reply to Thread