Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The Fallen Army info

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dd the last one. Will be doing this one (haven't yet read what's coming - that's part of the challenge). Anything that gives me a challenge is worth doing. It's not always about the rewards.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with Cully, but my questchain is stuck, buffing 200 baskets is not working, the counter is on 36 even though i have dished out over 200, hope its not happening to many others, but yeah anything new is worth doing to stop the boredom too much, and at least its to do adventures that are not usually done, so it is a bit of a challenge in that sense

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by tonkatoy1984 View Post
    I agree with Cully, but my questchain is stuck, buffing 200 baskets is not working, the counter is on 36 even though i have dished out over 200, hope its not happening to many others, but yeah anything new is worth doing to stop the boredom too much, and at least its to do adventures that are not usually done, so it is a bit of a challenge in that sense
    From the guide peck_ed, Fexno and Iolanthe have created:

Q. Why are my buffs not working?
    A. Don't forget they need to be a friend! Guild members might not count (but you can add Guild Members as friends as well!) Please also ensure you do not return home before you have seen the buffs being applied to your friends building. Failure to do so may also result in the buffs not counting.

Buff Tips:•Applying to offline friends appears to work best!
    •Buff Slowly
    •Check for the animation
    •Use the group of buffs in your stack
    •Go home and check the count in your Quest Book from time to time.
    •Ensure they are on your friends list, not just Guild list
    •Stay on your friends island until after you see the animation apply to the last building you buffed
    Pehaps it's due to one of the reasons described here?

Best regards
    Illumion

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Find 20 Exotic Wood Log from a Long Treasure Hunt"

I've sent 4 explorers twice with no exotic wood, so just this second task will take me at least 3 x 24h and who knows how much longer until I get lucky.

Meanwhile, other people will have several days' head start. I probably won't be able to make the quest chain at all, at least not if I have wait several days more to start.

What kind of design is one where other people can do the quest and others cant - purely based on luck?! Stupid!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quest chain seems much better than previous chain. More doable quests and rewards for single quests are actually pretty nice. End reward could be better IMO. Time limit could be longer, when things require lots of time to advance i.e. explorer search, settler training and adventures

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    btw, "Find 20 Exotic Wood Log from a Long Treasure Hunt" - didnt register when my savage scout found 100 exotic wood. sent mail to support, but this sucks.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks1978 View Post
    btw, "Find 20 Exotic Wood Log from a Long Treasure Hunt" - didnt register when my savage scout found 100 exotic wood. sent mail to support, but this sucks.
    It sounds like you're doing a very long search, rather than a long search.

This could be the reason behind it.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Sandycove
    you want me to waste 10k exotic on a few med pack, i really dont see the point in it. why would i waste something who is so hard to get. at least ask for stuff you produce yourself. take away our means to upgrade our island is just rude. and as many have said, the med pack is not a good reward in the end. why would i even want them in the first place? have i been able to live without them in 49 levels, i dont see reason to use them now.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Feedback: 25% of players don't seem to have the faintest idea what an "experience adventure" is.

Make sure you improve your documentation and explanation of quests/adventures in future.

Copied from help channel and forum:

[11:47] [Spahi] Rampi: for the Crisis quest, what's an experience adventure ?

[12:17] [WoR] Interghost: in the crisis quest what does complete 2 "experience adventures" means?

[12:19] [MVA] EvgeniyDragunov: ok what is experience adventure

[15:36] [GI] TheMasterBrewer: what are experience adventures?

[16:07] [ANGEL] Splitfire: hi which are an experience adventures?

[16:08] Marko_Ivor: exp adventures have brown sign in the corner
    [just an example of the level of confusion people are suffering from]

[19:01] Looks like "The Island Of The Pirates" is not accepted as valid "Experience Adventure" - is it a bug or there is a different reason ?

[22:12] [DND] lore_beth: what are experience adventures?

[22:25] [B-W-L] DRAGON-GOXY: which are exp adventures?

Next day

[10:20] [Gems] Uriel-Vantris: is Tropical Sun considered xp adv?

[15:12] [ABO] Zeb_Zackley: Is Nords an "experience adveture"? I have to complete 2 for quest, ty

[16:06] forkhandles69: hi, just for clarification - the "complete 1 experience adventtures" quest - does that mean I could do Horseback, for example?

[16:52] saboo: in the crisis quest, what are classed as experience adventures?

[16:55] [INTL] davidjohnlavell: whats an exp adv ???

[18:08] TeutaBgd: which experience adventure should I compele in this quest?

Next day

See this total misunderstanding reported from messages 61-67 in this thread
    Last edited by Gerontius; 29.05.13 at 10:52.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    It sounds like you're doing a very long search, rather than a long search.

This could be the reason behind it.
    Spot on. You're right. thank you.

Reply to Thread