Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Leave BB alone! Fallen army quest is great

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Leave BB alone! Fallen army quest is great

Fallen army quest is great and the rewards are stunning. I have only one small request - could you add some pinewood logs to the final reward to make it even better? 10-100-1000-10000 for example - this would also stop all the wailing about the current ones.

Nobama

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobama View Post
    There is no cancel button on crisis quest. Rewards are very poor and I'd like to cancel the thing - right now I might just yield to the temptation and click and complete some of these.
    Please fix the quest so the cancel button is there.

Thank you,
    [ Censored ]
    Nobama

No political/religious conversations/discussions/debates,
    peck_ed
    Are you an account sharer? Seems your alter-ego disagrees

Skilled Student Harald_Villraade's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Irony, see the part about pine logs...

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Harald_Villraade View Post
    Irony, see the part about pine logs...
    Yep, we can see the irony, but sadly the Devs will probably only read the title.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    In our guild, ALL of our members which should be doing the hardest version of the Event-quest, the one starting with giving away 5000 Salpeter, are ignoring it.
    We did however made an bundle selling salpeter, so the quests aren't that bad

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    It would be nice to know how many actually complete it within the 2 week time limit

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    It would be nice to know how many actually complete it within the 2 week time limit
    Well. It would be nice to know statistical information.

Like the break down of which levels got completed. Cuz I don't care to know 10000 people finished it. and it all turned out to be 10000 low levels.

It's more useful information if they revealed the full level ranges. As I suspect most people will finish the first tier. and most of the high tiers will never want to complete it.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I am level 48 and I am now on the 7th part of the quest to do SE. So well on the way. Many in my guild are doing it and the interaction between everyone is great. So overall apart from the forum which i notice has not had so many new postings lately, a positive enjoyable experience.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hay,
    I am in the second tier 36-45. I've been doing it and made some coin on the side from inflated resource prices, all in all a decent quest chain. Could it be improved? Sure it could. Would I still be playing it if I was in the higher band 46-50? maybe not. I think all in all its a learning curve for BB, constructive criticism is a good thing, I for one have a few suggestions, for example why was the first part to the quest chain along the lines of..... *welcome to the crisis quest* now wait X amount of time for 100 baskets to be created. Bit of an anti climax wouldn't you agree? No special buildings? shame, but its not worth having a tantrum about it is it :P

Peace.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm L46, still can't find any granite (need 30 pieces) for Crisis quest no.2 What Once Was Lost. I'm using 3 explorers (2 ordinary + one experienced), and halved his search time twice with gems. First quest I do for 24 hours, and second still wait. My explorers made about 10-12 searches total and stil find NO GRANITE. They bring gold ore, titan ore, exotic wood, saltpeters, but no granite.
    Its really against odds, and I don't know how long I have to wait to complete this faze of Crisis quest. It's becoming frustrating and boring.

Reply to Thread