Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: problem with "call to battle" quest

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

problem with "call to battle" quest

Hi

the quest asks for buying 5000 items via the trade office and complete an adventure.
    I have performed both operations, but the adventure has not been checked has done.
    The adventure I have completed is "the lost skull" and this was the very first time I completed the adventure.

Thanking you in advance.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdrubbale View Post
    Hi

the quest asks for buying 5000 items via the trade office and complete an adventure.
    I have performed both operations, but the adventure has not been checked has done.
    The adventure I have completed is "the lost skull" and this was the very first time I completed the adventure.

Thanking you in advance.
    What level are you?

If you are 26-45 then it likely means you need to beat one of these adventures as they are "Experience" Adventures

Horseback, Witch of the Swamp, Traitors, The Dark Priests, Stealing from the Rich, Sons of the Veld, The Nords, Suprise Attack or Gunpowder
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am lever 32, will try with one of the adventures you have listed.

Thanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Looks like "The Island Of The Pirates" is not accepted as valid "Experience Adventure" - is it a bug or there is a different reason ?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    What makes you think it's an experience adventure?

It's not in the list above, and it says it's a resource adventure in the description.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by avatar_nik View Post
    Looks like "The Island Of The Pirates" is not accepted as valid "Experience Adventure" - is it a bug or there is a different reason ?
    When you read the text describing "The island of the pirates" it says that it is a resource adventure, that gives lots of resources. Should be pretty obvious when the quest tells you to do an experience adventure that Pirates does not qualify.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Check here: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...st-Skull/page2

The Lost Skull is really weird. I made the same judgement error and just like you I can forget finishing the quest in time.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Rubbish. You can buy a dark priests lootspot and have finished that part of the quest chain within an hour.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Time is not the issue when you're in the middle of crisis quest.....
    A dark priests lootspot. Great suggestion, certainly to a level 31 only player, who indicates in his profile that he wants to play without friends.

I would suggest that you leave the calculating to other people...."an hour".....sure
    It already takes half of hour to send an army and half an hour to send it back. Also, I'm sure that you won't rebuild all lost army units within half an hour.
    And finally I guess that most people here consider one hour of player enough per day. So, you are losing at least a day.

So may I say that your reaction is rubbish?
    Last edited by MrBranch; 30.05.13 at 17:02.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBranch View Post
    Time is not the issue when you're in the middle of crisis quest.....resources are; certainly when you're only at level 31.
    And "an hour" is a strange way of calculating or does it include rebuilding all the lost army units as well?

So may I say that you're reaction is rubbish?
    It looks like you may have misunderstood, if you purchase a loot spot off someone else that they are ready to complete, it means you can send 1 general across, kill at least one enemy troop and then they can finish the Adventure, thus you both have it down as completed

That can certainly be done within an hour
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread