Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 50 + ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Level 50 + ?

I observe that many players become frustrated when getting to lvl 50, they would love to go on, but the game kind of stops there. You loose a big turnover by not making more levels or something to make life more interesting for people at lvl 50. We need more, besided more levels, there should maybe be some addition to the island giving some more space, at least some more licenses. Science is great, that makes it better, but when you are lvl 50, used up all the licenses, the reward for doing science only to see your storage grow even more, is not enough.
    Also, the speed at which new adventures are introduced is very low, during my time here only low level very easy and quite boring adventures have been added.
    Why not make something like RB, but even bigger and with loot according to cost and time involved?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    not sure sadly they even care , I mean they already had their money and the time it takes to get to max level are insane for a normal casual player. But yes I fully agree on that matter - I for once are one of those who try not to "rush" to level 50 for the same reason. Since many of those ive played with in my guild that reached level 50 are long gone of boredome...

Reply to Thread