View Poll Results: What you think about it?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect! BB MUST DO IT! Like them all.

20 44.44%
  • Like 3 of them - 75%

5 11.11%
  • Like 2 of them - 50%

6 13.33%
  • Like 1 of them - 25%

4 8.89%
  • Love "MY OWN BUFF"

14 31.11%
  • Love "PRODUCTION"

24 53.33%
  • Love "TIMETABLES"

12 26.67%
  • Love "STACKING"

22 48.89%
  • Hate them all - I'm gem player with plenty cash!

0 0%
  • BB don't care abour players at all!

5 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Reply to Thread

Thread: Make a game not so REPETITIVE for players

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Exclamation Make a game not so REPETITIVE for players

Most of us have duties for family and/or work - so why do not make game not so time Consuming and Repetitive like now:

PRODUCTION: Barracks - rise possible units count to at least to 250(Make 2 slides or expand existing: First - max 25(existing), second - max 250 or just type in number like in TO)
    Provision House - rise possible count for buffs to at least 100; Deposits(Fishfood and Musk Deer Flagrance) - to at least to 10.000; resources making - rise possible count at least 4 times - until End Product(Tools, HWP and Marble - nothing else need be changed) will be 5000, not 1250 like now(possibly by adding second slide or expanding existing one)

MY OWN BUFF: Make a buff which last 12 hours(something like double Aunt Irma's Gift Basket) named Family Meal(or something similar) which you can use on Yours buildings and Sell, but NOT to buff friends. As not all of us have office job, why we without it should suffer?

How to made it: Just add 1 more buff(with Only for Yourself and Sell warnings) which cost a bit more than double basket price(250% price of one Aunt Irma's Gift Basket) - 300 Fish/150 Bread/50 Sausages for 12 hours.

TIMETABLES: For barracks and Provision House showing how long it take to make 1 unit, 1 buff or 1 "whatever thing".

How to made it - when you put cursor over picture of what you want to produce you see all information about it already on pop-up window, so it shouldn't be hard to add timetable in the same pop-up window from LV.1 to Lv.5 as to game don't need to check what is your building level(and take its time )

STACKING: Make possible to stack resources and buffs MANUALLY in Star Menu as it's very boring and time consuming for player put them separately into Mayor's House, also it's become big mess after week or so. Especially if you don't "clean" Star Menu every second or third day.

How to make it happening: Open Star Menu - pin it open(pinning option works only in Buffs and Resources) - stack everything you want(or put it in Mayor's House).

Also when opening letter with Explorers "Prey" and Guild Coins and accepting them, everything should go to storehouse or in the Star Menu and stack automatically on the same item slot which isn't the ones from the Trade ofcourse(or put them in specially created "Prey/Bounty/Whatever name" automatically stacking slots if MANUAL stacking isn't possible)

To players - please Vote and write reviews, let BB Know what WE WANT!

P.S. IT IS MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL - SO MARK AS MANY YOU WANT!

P.S.S. Please, when voting use ALL needed choices:

for example You like 2 of 4 suggestions - so mark Those Two and "Like 2 of them - 50%"

Many thanks for your time and effort!
    Last edited by Brunanji; 30.05.13 at 00:00.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    MY OWN BUFF: Make a buff which last 12 hours(something like double Aunt Irma's Gift Basket) named Family Meal(or something similar) which you can use on Yours buildings and Sell, but NOT to buff friends. As not all of us have office job, why we without it should suffer?

How to made it: Just add 1 more buff(with Only for Yourself and Sell warnings) which cost a bit more than double basket price(250% price of one Aunt Irma's Gift Basket) - 300 Fish/150 Bread/50 Sausages for 12 hours.
    You may have thought this idea up to benefit non-gem buyers, but what's to stop gem buyers using them aswell? Thus making the gem shop buffs redundant.

Sorry, that has to be a no

Stacking items in the star menu and increasing the troops recruitment in barracks has been asked for many times already.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Answer to Mod_Daz

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    You may have thought this idea up to benefit non-gem buyers, but what's to stop gem buyers using them aswell? Thus making the gem shop buffs redundant.

Sorry, that has to be a no

Stacking items in the star menu and increasing the troops recruitment in barracks has been asked for many times already.

So it's LONG time as players asked some improvements - so BB, where is yours reaction then? And nobody buys "Beta excuse" anymore, unless he/she is new player...

About gem buyers and "My Own Buff" - all gem buffs and special buffs is triple production, not a double like standard buffs.

For the same price - 3000 Fish/ 1500 Bread/ 500 Sausages you get:

25 "Aunt Irma's Gift Baskets" with 150 hours buff, with friends Buff - 225 HOURS buff

OR

10 "My Own Buff" - 120 hours buff... it's clear that this not going be financially viable solution, that's why I'm suggesting it! Help for working people who is not working in offices - that is my IDEA!

What is wrong with yours counting skills, dear MOD? Or this is automatic denial for anyone asking some improvements? Trade Office was improved after people get that idea over to You(BB, MODS) - it's clear that without people input this game not coming forward!

Take at least steps if you not going leap forward!
    Last edited by Brunanji; 31.05.13 at 19:32.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i agree with increasing buffs and recruitment to a higher number, also make the time shorter to get them otherwise i just pop in and out of the game after a few hours to get what i ordered without having to sit in front of pc twiddling my thumbs. also why is everything so expensive?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    this is a tricky asking
    ......i vote :BB don't care abour players at all!
    .....and i know very few will vote this because they all leave
    ....so you never saw they vote
    ...and i will left this game soon

why i vote:BB don't care abour players at all!
    .....BB maybe make some opinion survey....but BB never hear anything and not thing will change

as the fallen army
    .... how many player say is a bed design (star with 6X% till now 52.85%)?? and how they feel about the fallen army (to hard ...not worth ....too few reward)

****nothing change****
    at first i vote i will not do the fallen army
    ....but some friends buff me when they do the fallen army quest
    ....so i need return there favor
    ....i thank ok i will finish it

****i finish my fallen army quest in 8 days ....i still feel its a worthless quest
    ....nothing new
    ....nothing fun
    ....nothing worth
    is made by fallen BB

another bad design ....GQ
    i got my GQ today ....exp 2 adv ....this is second time i get GQ (do 2 adv)
    ....when first time i got this GQ i finish 2 adv ...but too many guild member can not finish there GQ (do 1 or 2 adv)...so we delete the GQ

i thank i will vote to delete today GQ
    does BB think this is fun ???

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with increasing number of sliders of production (soldiers, buffs, deposits etc.) of everything, clicking to produce everything max. 25x is just ridiculous!

Make at least slider with 250x or possibility to manually type in number.

Reply to Thread