Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Voting system, gem increase and more!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Amendment to my last:

"Item: The votings of all language versions (instances) will be summed up. 1 player = 1 vote. The item with most votes wins."
    Forgive please my doubt and confusion regarding the definition of "instance", certain past uses of the term on various servers and recent posts containing strange information gave me cause to wonder.

Still, if an "Instance" is a Language Version, that is; .com (EU) or .net (USA) or .de (Germany) etc. something remains unclear, at least to me. If votes from all Language Versions are tallied it seems now to imply one may vote once per Instance, or not:

"Who?: All players from all versions are allowed to vote once only."

"The extended time is needed to make sure there will be no double votes or cheat attempts (multiaccounts). We will then need to sum up the votes from all instances and discuss with the development team when the changes will be live."
    In the event another similar opportunity to vote on something arises it would, I think, be useful to know just what one is allowed and what is classed as a "double vote" or a "cheat attempt". Clearly playing both .com and .de is not cheating, but if one clicks both pop-ups is it "double voting"? It is a persistent pop-up and asks for a vote when a player logs in to each [Realm] (Sandycove, Northisle, and Newfoundland for example) and each Instance (.net, .com, .etc) so one does not naturally guess correctly what they are permitted.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 05.06.13 at 15:51.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do you get extra gems for level increases in the 30 days before 13th of June? Or will all gems be backdated for ALL level increases independent of when you leveled up? I may have missed the info, so apologies if this has already been covered.

Also, I'm level 46. How many gems should i expect? good things come to those who wait, but still, its good to know, if anyone has the information.
    Last edited by shadowman; 05.06.13 at 18:09. Reason: cos

World
    Newfoundland
    I believe you should get them for all levels, not sure the amounts that you will be getting yet, but I'm sure we will find out shortly beforehand!
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegirl View Post
    The geos weren't limited last time
    Yeah - and they only cost 3000 guild coins last time (I know because I had to borrow guild coins to afford one before the market changed) - that's some serious inflation. I also did the sums so don't need to repeat here, but really... do BB think we're all stupid?

I can't remember now who said it (sorry!) but I totally agree that the mine refills and gold fever etc buffs would be useful possibilities for the guild market. Having a jolly or silo there is great, but limited to one only, for a slot in the market that's gonna be there for 4 or 5 months is just disappointing. I could understand the building slot being limited, I could even understand a vet/BHG being limited to one, if they were available... but I don't understand this.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    hi hi,

It looks really nice , but there shood be no max in items you can buy in guild shop that makes it a bit dull! better make the second geo or what ever more expensive pls

Donda

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My opinion. Useles items and wayyy toooo much high prices for these useles items.. like fountain, wheatfield and so on. only Silo is something. Why this game has so many useles items in shops, that I cant understand who can be so smart to buy items like: 28gems for 100 pinewood logs... They are all the same, offering sh.. numbers for super high value.
    Devs should consider for increasing numbers in shops. because now this game is p2w . You play, you like this game, you cant quit this game, then you need more gems, then you spend more money, then you see, that your life becomes miserable..
    The bad thing, that Im addicted to this game, and yes, I have spend money here and I will do again, to get more building plans..thats all

ohh.. And I vote for Silo.

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm sorry but why are you removing all the good items from guild market??!?!?! I was going for the building slot but now it seems the guild coins will lose all the value they had. Also the Nords and gold rush were worth... WHYYY???

World
    Northisle
    looki good
    nice

rich player bc they work hard and logic (they take alot of advice and calculate) money make money, nothing wrong with that

have alot of silo will make no different to the one don't have it, it's only saving laziness

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by J037 View Post
    I'm sorry but why are you removing all the good items from guild market??!?!?! I was going for the building slot but now it seems the guild coins will lose all the value they had. Also the Nords and gold rush were worth... WHYYY???
    excatly, I've been saving up guild coins for weeks and now when I'm missing 1.5K it seems the building slot is no longer for sale? Is there any chance it will be for sale again?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please add Angel Gate to Guild shop at some point. Most items in shop are almost useless, so I have no use for my guild coins. This would at least create a use for them.

Also BB would not lose anything as its already a current building (new building design not required) and also lose no revenue as its not a gem item either.

Thanks

Reply to Thread