Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Voting system, gem increase and more!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Limiting the silos/geos to 1 is unfortunate.
    This sort of limitation is just going to mean that those of us with large supplies of guild coins (but little interest in the buffs) pick up the slot 6 item on day one, and then we're done. Hopefully the gap between the items being changed over is going to drop dramatically, otherwise I'm just not going to have much to spend the coins on.

At least if the silo ends up winning they'll be tradeable. It might cause silos to drop in price, and you may be able to put up trades like 2 - 2.5k guild coins for a silo, which still ends up being a pretty good deal for both parties.

Of course if the Geo wins, I'll buy mine on day 1, and then, continue slowly stockpiling, which is kinda boring.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    hi just wanted to post this here as don't know where else to post it...with all the new building comeing and I guess they will take up lics and as we are limited in how many lics we can have this will decrease what we make unless we buy gem items..i belive that there should be a increase in how many lics we can have from the 335 upto atleast 400 so we can add the new chains and increase what we do...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    voted silo

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yoo-hoo! for gems!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    still have the problem that there is nothing on the horizon for the xp issue for lvl 50's

to play the game you need to do adventures, reward is a combo of resources and xp - but lvl 50's cant do anything with the xp basically making it unsatisfactory and hugely more expensive to acquire resources compared to other players.

For guild quest we need to even do xp adventures- where the whole reward is geared to mostly xp and a much lesser value of resources.

It would already make a difference if current adventures could be remodeled into a lvl 50 only adventure- requires lvl 50, reward all resources/specials and no xp.

At least that way we feel we have a meaningful way to play adventures for an equivalent reward to non lvl 50 players.

All these new things that force you to play more and more worthless adventures only will serve to see more and more lvl 50's quitting as they see no light at the end of the tunnel for them. Science system doesnt alleviate this problem, neither has new questlines or crisis quest

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes I vote for silo

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    Some info that doesn't seem to have made it to our post but should answer a few questions:

Maintenance is on the same day for .net (US) and .com (EU) so it seems this will hold true for us as well, if that is incorrect please let me know.

And I agree with MuffinMule:

that this is unclear, please could it be explained. I've always read "instance" as meaning realm/world but I'm not certain that's correct or what is intended here:

There are some very cool changes in the works and I'm excited to see them but it would also be nice if the information about them was clearer.
    Hopefully the Dev Diary will be edited appropriately so that the missing information is included. (Hint, Hint)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    about the increase of free gems, it is stated:
    "3. More free gems: Level-up gems refund

Many players already received some level-up rewards. It would not be fair to increase the amount of free gems just for new players and ignore players who already did so. Because we have now adjusted the amount of free gems we will be ensuring all players receive the difference to ensure fairness to all"

but no refunds for daily logins, the weekly bonus gems?
    would be nice if those were recalculated as well!
    but that would mean it has to be registered at BB, making BlueByte a kind of Big Brother watching us all the time ;-D

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I've only bought Nords from the Guild Market so far, I'm not interested in anything else, so I guess I'm going to quit doing Guild Quests the moment they change the
    items avaliable.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    still have the problem that there is nothing on the horizon for the xp issue for lvl 50's
    I thought they'd been pretty clear on that? Don't expect anyhing this year.

Reply to Thread