Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A short List of Suggestions

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Went on holiday and it took me ages to stop all activity so I didn't come back to a desolate island. So my suggestions are:

1: Have a global "stop all production" button.
    2: Have "SAP" buttons for each type of building/mine/etc

End of message.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    P.S. also a cancel feature for geologists would be handy when realising one has sent one off on a wrong quest!

Thanks.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Natsar!
    Great list of suggestions! A few comments if I may:

18 - Don't know if you know but when you have things in queue to be built you can check there the remaining time for their completion. I know it's not what you said but still, it is something useful!

21 - Heartily agree with this one! In our guild we have people from pretty much all over the world and it is often hard to coordinate multiplayer adventuring as everyone tends to use their own time zone as the reference point. Such a clock would facilitate all these coordination activities a lot!

Thanks for writing in!
    nim.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Albert!
    Indeed! The cancel button for Geos (particularly) would be most welcomed!
    Thanks!
    nim.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

Another suggestion if I may...

22 - Sometimes when upgrading a building we cannot actually see the upgrade percentage as it is hidden behind trees. It would nice if - at least zooming in - we could have this number visible. But, even better would be to have this percentage and/or the remaining time when clicking on the building itself. Perhaps with a bar, much like the one in the Provision House or the Bookbinder, giving us elapsed time and time still remaining.

Thanks!
    nim.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

Just spotted someone stating on Trade that they were bored of looking at their Dark Castles so I thought of this:

23 - Why not give a new kind of building with some of the new adventures? A Temporary Building. It could still be traded as usual but, as soon as you place it, a countdown begins (so to speak), with the building lasting 6 months or a year. It could be something like (recalling the new fantasy adventures that we will be having soon!) a Gingerbread House. You place it and, besides the specific perks (increased population generation, for instance), you get increased food production on the island. But at a price! Since all animals will be feeding on it... the Gingerbread House will shrink away and be gone after a while!
    I think this would be a great way of encouraging people to do the adventures where you could get these special buildings. The fact that they don't last forever (and keep changing) would also make people less likely to grow tired with them!

Thanks for listening!
    nim.
    Last edited by Nimurian; 18.06.13 at 10:30. Reason: text corrections, clarification

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

Another suggestions to the list:

24 - Why not make the Geologists able to find that last, still missing collectible? Maybe they could do sector searches and, if the collectible was in that sector then it would be made visible so that then the player could click on it. Even though the geo would always find the collectible the sector would be picked at random. The search time should be short, 30mins or less, so that people could have a chance to actually find them.

Thanks!
    nim.

Reply to Thread