Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More Licenses with Science buildings

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

More Licenses with Science buildings

I want to add my voice in this.

The high level players made our plans for our economy and spent a lot to buy ALL licenses, to upgrade ALL our buildings up to level 5 and to have finally a “green” economy.

The new (science) buildings, that you plan to add, put our economy out of rails but mainly we have to demolish level 5 buildings and maybe neither this is enough to make a good production chain with the new buildings.

I think that an addition of (at least) 10 new licenses, which we could buy with gems, is a solution to this problem.

King regards.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    //signed

World
    Newfoundland
    +1

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    there are plenty of options for non license buildings to make this a minor issue at best- i am fairly indifferent on the subject really and see more issues with space and travel times due to lack of space than issues with using up all licenses in the shop/from events

but it isnt a huge fix either unless they want to do a full blown investigation and impact analysis at which point i'd say skip and work on real content improvements

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    As Qualan has pointed out, it's not an issue of licences, but more an issues of island space. If a high level player has already purchased all licences and non-licence buildings, then they probably have a full island- in which case, they will need to knock down a few buildings to make space for the new buildings anyway, thus returning enough licences to build the new buildings.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    the resources needed will be super common in the trade office due to poor design, just make a bookbinder and ignore the rest.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    As Qualan has pointed out, it's not an issue of licences, but more an issues of island space. If a high level player has already purchased all licences and non-licence buildings, then they probably have a full island- in which case, they will need to knock down a few buildings to make space for the new buildings anyway, thus returning enough licences to build the new buildings.
    If you visit my island you will see that I already solve the space problem, by placing a lot of watermills.
    I have ready the places for the new buildings, but the problem with licenses is a serious one.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    the resources needed will be super common in the trade office due to poor design, just make a bookbinder and ignore the rest.
    I want to have a full independent (from market) production my friend.

Skilled Student Harald_Villraade's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MonOlykos View Post
    I want to have a full independent (from market) production my friend.
    Even so, you only need 6-8 new licenses. The production of materials is so much faster than the bookbinder that you only need one of each building. Surely that is possible to squeeze in somewhere?? We got floating residences for easter, and will be getting (part. high level pl) plenty gems now to buy new licences or nobles or other way to fix the problem.

All in all, I find this attitude strangely defensive. I understand that some has perfected their island to the point where tearing down even one building messes up a lot. But the science system will give us big advantages, and plenty new opportunities to perfect our islands even further, isn´t that what we all want? Plus it will help pass the time for the big boys till pvp, and perhaps some day new levels, come in place.

The geos skill tree in itself isnt that impressive, but the few good choices there alone justifies setting up the new buildings, imo. And then the real goodies have yet to come. This will be great!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    What I perceive to be the major problem is, is the fact that the info on the entire science system is being released piece meal. This leaves us players no true idea if the new buildings are entirely worth it. If BB was to give us an idea of what they are aiming at, at least provisionally we would be better placed to make the judgement call.

Reply to Thread