Hi,

Please could a 'reminder' button be added. It could take a number of forms. For instance, it could appear on the details tab for a building, maybe bear the icon in the top left corner, or under the status area where the play/pause button appears. When I click it, I get the option of 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, 9 hours, or cancel existing reminder. When I click one, a reminder fires after the elapsed time. The reminder could take the same format as the 'mine depleted' or 'geologist has found a marble deposit' alerts. Clicking the alert takes you to the building in question.

This would be good for when I check my buffs and see there is only 30 minutes remaining, or a gold mine has only 5 ore remaining. I can set myself a reminder to return and add a new buff, or remove the mine before it depletes.

Multiple reminders allow me to monitor individual buffs, or mines that will run out at different times.

If this is deemed too complex, at least a simple single reminder of 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes would be a help, so I remember to return in 5 minutes to buff a building once built, or upgrade a mine. This reminder could be placed on the bar across the top of the screen, perhaps to the left of the icon showing the number of unemployed settlers.

Thanks,
Garth2079