6 33.33%
  • Who care.

1 5.56%
Reply to Thread

Thread: NEW EVENT: End of the word 2

World
    Sandycove

NEW EVENT: End of the word 2

End of the wold event is turn out very good event and a lot of player love it. Including me

However there is lack of cooperate between player within server because it scale to sever VS server:
    • What is the point of challenge to other server?
    • I don’t care other sever better than this sever. Not prove anything
    • Good reward but some sever are older and have more change of win (this is the fact). I already give up on the second days
    • Some people ask Why do people not want us to win? They sell bow more expensive than normal. The answer is within sever player vs player or guild vs guild , no point give free stuff to someone else

Therefore I suggest a better idea for end of the world : Scale down within a guild vs guild using similar event

End of the wold 2

Mysterious adventure “end of the world” has been return; some of you already know the truth! Rumour of a doomsday prophecy has spread like wildfire. This could the end of the world? But we can stop this

The minimum requirement:

-Each guild needs at least 40 active member to enter and each member need Level 26+

-To make it fair, the adventure should be 3 different level : following level ranges: "easy end of the word adventure" 26-35, "average end of the word adventure" 36-45 and "hard end of the word adventure" 46-50.

Guild Scores:
    Number of adventure divvied to number of member of the guild to given the percentage (only apply to active member) This Mean: more active member needs more adventure completed to reach same target.
    Member who join the guild later or active after the day event start will not count and will not receive reward either.

TASKS AND REWARDS

TASKS
    Each guild member will need to complete the special adventure as many times as possible in order to save the world.
    The required amount of adventures to be completed depends on the number of active players on each guild
    Success will depend on your cooperation instead of how large your guild is.

The adventure can be found with your explorer.
    -Easy end of the word adventure can find in Short search, 60 mf, or 75gem
    -average end of the word adventure can find in medium search, 100 mf, or 90 gem
    -hard end of the word adventure can find in Long search, 150 mf, or 120 gem

The special adventure is tradable
    The adventure can be played as many times as you want.

REWARDS
    All active players will receive rewards. Rewards will vary depending on your guild performance:
    a. 100% Trophy (bronze), 75 Gems, 5 Marble refills.
    b. 150% Trophy (silver), 125 Gems, Artesian Well, The Nords, 5 Fruit baskets, 5 Iron refills.
    c. 200% Trophy (gold), 250 Gems, Artesian Well, Packed Wheatfield, The Nords, 10x Mother Tree Ritual.
    Reward also consider for guild reach 100% first

Go to this link to get more information of the last End of the word
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...he-World-Event!
    Last edited by Duong_TonThat; 02.06.13 at 17:38.
    DT

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I think its a good idea, even if BB don't give a reward for those reaching 100% first etc.

Gets my vote

p.s. it would be good to have as a mini crisis quest just for guilds running alongside normal guild quests (which even though new ones have been added we seem to just get the do two adventures and xyz other task)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree, good idea. I think quests challenging guilds against each other would result in more dynamism of the game and reveal the best guilds on the server
    It would also unite members in each guild.

You've got my vote!

World
    Sandycove
    For those who vote for NO. I'm also interesting why as well?

For example: not good reward, some of the point is not fair, i don't have a guild ect.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Duong_TonThat; 02.06.13 at 18:28.
    DT

Reply to Thread