Reply to Thread

Thread: Stealing From The Rich Bug

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Stealing From The Rich Bugs

Hi,

Just recently I noticed two bugs with this adventure (that didn't happen before the Crysis Quest hit our shores):

1- Sometimes, after defeating the first two camps and trap, position G2 (as described on Tage's guide), the area where we can place the garrisons is not fully available. What I mean is, there is usually a patch of several squares. Yet, in 2 out of 4 times, this patch was reduced to 3 squares separated from one another, rather than an area spread. This is not a serious bug since the garrisons can still be placed and the adventure continued but still, worth mentioning in my opinion for it may hint at underlying problems.

2 - The second bug occurs when finishing the adventure. I think this happened 3 times out of 4. The last camp falls and I never get the Completed Adventure message, as well as the Claim Reward button and the Return Home button.
    Fortunately the lootspot holder does get them and we can return home and collect the loot.
    But still, I am not sent back to the home island - I need to press the Return Home arrow at the bottom left of the screen. As I do this no garrisons are dismantling, nothing. Also the two left windows on the adventure quest, in regards to the easy and leader camps are still unlit. The progression bars are full but the squares are NOT highlighted green and marked complete. The two right ones are.
    As soon as I get to the home island, either the adventure is already gone from the screen - or will disappear after a few seconds. The loot email will follow only after the adventure is gone.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further info.
    Many thanks!
    nim.
    Last edited by Nimurian; 03.06.13 at 13:07. Reason: correction

Reply to Thread